Sign in to follow this  
Langeveldt

FSLTL 1.6 released with separation

I'm wondering if some of these anomalies are airport specific. For example; there's a weird bug at EIDW when winds are coming from the East and takeoff and landings are 10R/10L, FSLTL traffic still line up at 28L but land on 10L. FSLTL have said before this may be because of the metar through MSFS and they can't control that. I've never seen this at any other airport. Plus, why would takeoffs happen on 28L and landings be on 10L, makes no sense for either explanation.

edit: V2 MK Studios Dublin by the way

Edited by El Diablito

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

Another version today:

FSLTL Traffic Injector Stable 1.6.2 available in FBW installer

Bug Fixes 
Fixed separation control setting not written to config file correctly

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

On 10/1/2023 at 8:30 AM, El Diablito said:

I'm wondering if some of these anomalies are airport specific. For example; there's a weird bug at EIDW when winds are coming from the East and takeoff and landings are 10R/10L, FSLTL traffic still line up at 28L but land on 10L. FSLTL have said before this may be because of the metar through MSFS and they can't control that. I've never seen this at any other airport. Plus, why would takeoffs happen on 28L and landings be on 10L, makes no sense for either explanation.

Yup sure enough, and I felt an active runway incursion was eventually bound to happen @14:00

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

50 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Yup sure enough...

There you go. I checked EIDW in game Metar yesterday and takeoffs were to the West and planes were still landing on 10L while takeoffs were happening on 28L. 

I can't say who's issue this is but I suspect it's MK Studios, the performance for EIDW needed a patch lately also. It must be something to do with the coding of the new runway.

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

3 minutes ago, El Diablito said:

There you go. I checked EIDW in game Metar yesterday and takeoffs were to the West and planes were still landing on 10L while takeoffs were happening on 28L. 

I can't say who's issue this is but I suspect it's MK Studios, the performance for EIDW needed a patch lately also. It must be something to do with the coding of the new runway.

Tempted to try the default EIDW now to find out.

• Like 1

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

On 9/30/2023 at 11:11 AM, ThomseN_inc said:

What's actually the problem so many people seem to have with Discord? Or is it just that "new, colorful thing that all the youong people are using" issue?

Late to this, but I find Discord good for running stream of consciousness chats, but horrid for longer support issues.

Like, if someone posts a problem on Discord it can get buried with the latest rage topic on the server, or, if I want to go backwards it's hard to find the issue and the comments specific to it. 

A traditional forum like this, and the PMDG, it's easier to follow a thread about a topic.

I am active on a lot of Discords, but I use it more for water cooler chat.

Lets make something pretty clear here regarding Discord.

The issue isn't Discord in general, the specific issue is certain Discord channel owners implementing mobile phone number verification.

Some channels owners require it, while some don't. FSLTL Discord requires phone number verification before you can join/participate in the channels discussions.

Everyone isn't comfortable linking a cell number to a freakin Discord server for tech support and up to date info about a video game addon.

As much stuff going on these days with scam callers/texts, and your phone numbers being sold to advertisers etc etc

Can't really blame folks for being distrustful. Nor can we blame Discord channel owners for wanting extra security measures against malicious users.

Some folks feel this way about Discord.

Some folks feel this way about Steam.(You ever been in the mass Steam database hack in 2013 where peoples billing information was leaked?) 

Some folks feel this way about social media apps.

Folks have explained time and time again that the mobile phone requirement is just a total NO GO for them. Why is this so hard to grasp mentally for some?

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

29 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Some channels owners require it, while some don't. FSLTL Discord requires phone number verification before you can join/participate in the channels discussions.

That must be new, I'm on FSLTL Discord (and other 20 or so) and have never been asked for a phone number to register.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

11 minutes ago, Alvega said:

That must be new, I'm on FSLTL Discord (and other 20 or so) and have never been asked for a phone number to register.

Congrats!

You are grandfathered in...💡

TqPaiZD.png

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

3 hours ago, El Diablito said:

Managed to get landings on 28L and 16 with the default EIDW with wind direction changes.

So yea I'd say the issue is on MK Studios as well.

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

6 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

The issue isn't Discord in general, the specific issue is certain Discord channel owners implementing mobile phone number verification.

It's to stop scam accounts from joining.

Most scam bots won't have phone numbers attached to their accounts, so they can't join.

Edited by Tuskin38

58 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

It's to stop scam accounts from joining.

Most scam bots won't have phone numbers attached to their accounts, so they can't join.

Yea lets conveniently skip over the part that was already said....thanks for telling us again!💡

7 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

Can't really blame folks for being distrustful. Nor can we blame Discord channel owners for wanting extra security measures against malicious users.

Edited by blueshark747

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

On 9/30/2023 at 10:14 AM, Bobsk8 said:

More and more  , developers are moving to Discord. If you want to stay in the loop, that is the direction things are heading. 

• Like 1

James

On 10/1/2023 at 5:30 AM, El Diablito said:

Yeah, I get a similar reply from them, or that its Asobos doing.

I also noticed little separation after it loads initially.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---