Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

FSL sale ?

Want to ask if those guys have any sales?, wish to try their A320 but not with the price they are asking for.

With taxes price has 'red tag' on my list 🙂

Artur 

Close to never, I think.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

It's just like PMDG....

But then, top products have a cost...

I had the 319 and the 320 and last week bought the 321 SL gaining access to the EFB in all models !!! More than worse what I paid for the 321 SL !!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I don’t think they ever have a sale. Right at the top of realistic study and I do mean study level jets.

• Like 1

Vic green

Their quality is unrivaled so there is no 'sale' incentive. Easy😷

• Like 1

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

I've only seen "sales" when there is an introductory price, such as the Sharklets or Concorde was released. 

• Like 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

They surely deserve what they ask for their products.

I haven't yet been able to find, in any of the platforms I visited, any simulation of a319/20 or 21 as cose to the book data as the FSLabs buses... It's a different league...

The Concorde is really tempting me too, but I'd like to see an announcement of it's port for v6 ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

The Concorde is really tempting me too

Give it a long break - many issues to be ironed, i have uninstalled mine and will come back after 6 months maybe

• Like 2

Artur 

18 hours ago, jcomm said:

It's just like PMDG....

But then, top products have a cost...

I had the 319 and the 320 and last week bought the 321 SL gaining access to the EFB in all models !!! More than worse what I paid for the 321 SL !!!

To fly their 321SL have to spend more than 300Euro ( taxes included ) ...

• Like 1

Artur 

14 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

Give it a long break - many issues to be ironed, i have uninstalled mine and will come back after 6 months maybe

What issues specifically?

David Porrett

It is better u go their forum and browse Concorde section, then u will paint ur own picture for this project

• Like 1

Artur 

Well I have it, fly it and can't see a litany of bugs that prevents me doing so.

Having said that, to avoid a thread drift I won't comment any further.

Edited by DavidP

David Porrett

4 hours ago, Beardyman said:

It is better u go their forum and browse Concorde section, then u will paint ur own picture for this project

Only the Concorde Lounge is accessible to those who haven’t purchased it. You won’t see the problems reported in that section.

To answer @DavidP’s question performance is still a big headache. I had to avoid busy airports like Heathrow and JFK to get reasonable fps. I have a much faster machine now but have yet to try a Concorde flight as I’m still installing airports.

It looks to be a great addition to anyone’s fleet but the fps has to be sorted first.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

If even @Ray Proudfoot's machine (congratulations!!) has performance problems, imagine the rest...

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - MSFS

10 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

........I had to avoid busy airports like Heathrow and JFK to get reasonable fps......

Avoiding two of the most important airports for Concorde flights in a Concorde simulator is obviously a significant issue!

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png