November 13, 20232 yr Any news from beta testers? how is development going? 🤓 Edited November 13, 20232 yr by husker_dingo
December 16, 20232 yr Just discovered the product has changed its name. It's now SayIntentions.ai : Edited December 16, 20232 yr by vbazillio Vincent B. Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.
December 16, 20232 yr Interesting! To bad though it only covers the US... Cheers, BertBe Quiet! Pure Base 501 - black | ASUS TUF Gaming B650E-PLUS WIFI | AMD RYZEN 7 9850X3D - 4,7GHz | Kingston FURY Beast 32GB RGB (6000Mhz) | Samsung 9100 Pro 4TB (M.2) | NVIDIA RTX 5080 16GB | Be quiet! Dark Rock Elite | be quiet! Pure Power 13 M (1000Watt)
December 16, 20232 yr 7 hours ago, Rimshot said: Interesting! To bad though it only covers the US... Although I only fly in the US for perhaps about 15% of my sim time, in a way I think I'd rather have ATC done properly for one region, than some sort of fictional hybrid. Clearly I'd rather it was for Europe 😄 but VFR GA is absolutely huge in the States and there is a wide variety of interesting areas and terrains. If I got this I'd probably fly more in the US. The issue for me (like many others) is that it looks like it will be an entirely subscription-based pricing model. I saw $10 - $25 per month. If you take the lower side of that; $10 isn't going to break the bank.....but..... it's about having discipline with the ever increasing amount of subscriptions we all face. All those small subs (Netflix, YouTube Premium, Spotify, Navigraph, etc, etc) can add up to a quite considerable amount. Do I want to have a monthly payment forever, purely for GA VFR flying in MSFS only in the States? ...... no, I don't think I do. It's just a bit too narrow and nuanced to justify a monthly subscription for life, to use it. I'd rather it was $50 as a one-off. Appreciate there are wholesale subscription costs for the devs to use the AI voices, but as BATC has proved, free voices can be just as effective. Edited December 16, 20232 yr by JYW Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.