Sign in to follow this  
Axis3600

No turbulence in flight

1 hour ago, Ixoye said:

I have had a lot of turbulence on my recent flights with the A2A Comanche, I also use FS Realistic and haven't noticed any reduction in that effect over time, quite the opposite since I started flying the Comanche.

That is because the plane has "built in" turbulence enhancement..

• Like 1

Yeah, flying through Hurricane Norma in the A320, no turbulence, just bad winds.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, environmental_ice said:

People saying they have plenty of turbulence.....while using FS Realistic 😑 the bumps disappear once I change to a wing view compared to the flight deck

FS Realistic does not cause turbulence (except optional low altitude turbulence). It makes turbulence more visible.

4 minutes ago, StoneDoor said:

FS Realistic does not cause turbulence (except optional low altitude turbulence). It makes turbulence more visible.

Im aware. Which is why Im laughing at people who think they have turbulence while running that addon

2 minutes ago, environmental_ice said:

Im aware. Which is why Im laughing at people who think they have turbulence while running that addon

I'm laughing because you don't understand what FS Realistic does.

If you have turbulence using that add-on, you have turbulence without it.

5 minutes ago, StoneDoor said:

I'm laughing because you don't understand what FS Realistic does.

If you have turbulence using that add-on, you have turbulence without it.

I do understand what it does. Its nothing more than a camera shaker. Maybe you need to re read my sarcasm in my initial comment instead of trying to educate me on FS Realistic. 

Edited by environmental_ice

I do understand what it does. Maybe you need to re read my sarcasm in my initial comment instead of trying to educate me on FS Realistic. 

I see a wrong statement. No sarcasm.

Just now, StoneDoor said:

I see a wrong statement. No sarcasm.

Nah you just didnt get it and thats fine. The fact you think that I think FS Realistic causes turbulence is clear to me you didnt get my sarcasm. Have a great day lol

1 minute ago, environmental_ice said:

Nah you just didnt get it and thats fine. The fact you think that I think FS Realistic causes turbulence is clear to me you didnt get my sarcasm. Have a great day lol

I think you don't know what sarcasm is. Either.

2 minutes ago, StoneDoor said:

I think you don't know what sarcasm is. Either.

Oh really?.... 'Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say'

In other words if you were to take something literally as you did complexly missing my sarcasm it can easily be said that my statement was wrong however Ive already let you know I dont think FS Realistic causes turbulence. The sarcasm is how other people either think it does or forget its running in the background and therefore think turbulence in MSFS is working. Im not really sure what you are trying to do here. You didnt get the sarcasm so just move on 

Oh really?.... 'Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say'

Way too simplistic. Bye!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, environmental_ice said:

Why do you laugh at others just because they don't know, what's funny about that?

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I had a bit of turbulence on a moonlit night into Osaka yesterday evening. Whether it was the "extra shaking" from FSR or from the sim I could not give the slightest. It was turbulence. 

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

46 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Why do you laugh at others just because they don't know, what's funny about that?

Its one thing to harmlessly not know but its another thing entirely to have a concrete opinion about turbulence in the sim that is completely wrong. The latter is what I find comical. To those I ask are we flying the same simulator because other than FS Realistic camera shaking from the flightdeck only, turbulence is basically non existent. You would think this would be talked about more considering the appeal for cabins to "walk" around in yet when  you look out the window the plane is flying on rails even while flying through towering cumulus clouds.