Sign in to follow this  
writech

airline2sim.com shut down?

After a long time I wanted to watch some of my purchased content on airline2sim.com but I'm greeted by "Sorry, this store is currently unavailable.". Is airline2sim.com shut down and all the content inaccessible now? What happened?

I tried also as I have a lot of purchased content on there also. The site looks down and I see the same message.

Jeffg

Jeffrey Gerbert

That's odd it was open just a few days ago maybe he's not paid his hosting bill

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

17 hours ago, writech said:

After a long time I wanted to watch some of my purchased content on airline2sim.com but I'm greeted by "Sorry, this store is currently unavailable.". Is airline2sim.com shut down and all the content inaccessible now? What happened?

https://vimeo.com/ 

if you go to this  site  log  in  and  than  go  to your  profile  on top   right  click  purchases  and  all  your  vids  will be  listed,  than  you shouyld  be  able  to  download  them as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

6 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

if you go to this  site  log  in  and  than  go  to your  profile  on top   right  click  purchases  and  all  your  vids  will be  listed,  than  you shouyld  be  able  to  download  them as well

The Q400 is in my Vimeo, the A320 program is nowhere to be seen for me.

Joe Lorenc

I think Ben only put the q400 on there as that was his first, he then set up his own site for the A320 and 777. Sadly it would appear that like him (Ben) all except the q400 are now missing

• Like 2

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

4 hours ago, BrianT said:

I think Ben only put the q400 on there as that was his first, he then set up his own site for the A320 and 777. Sadly it would appear that like him (Ben) all except the q400 are now missing

Yearh, I think you're right... sadly. 😞

4 hours ago, jay907uk said:

How would I find my Boeing 777 that I purchased from there on airline2sim

I don't think you can. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

okay  yep only  the  q400 for  me  and  not  the  320 hopefully  the  airline2sim will  come  back online

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

FYI He's currently doing the drivetime slot on radio Bahrain.

"Ben comes from the musical city of Liverpool, not that you'd know it from his accent or his terrible singing! He's been in the Middle East on and off since 1997, in Dubai, Beirut, Dammam and now Bahrain. He lives in Amwaj with the one true love of his life, the thing he'd die for - his Maserati!"

• Upvote 1

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

On 10/27/2023 at 1:27 AM, pete_auau said:

Thanks but I purchased the Q400 training program from Airline2Sim and always logged into the Airline2Sim website to access it.  I never used vimeo and haven't got a login there.  If I join, will I be able to access and download the Q400 vids (i.e. is there some link between vimeo and Airline2Sim) ?  In the past I've had no luck trying to download the vids to watch them offline rather than streaming them.

Update : tried emailing Airline2Sim but got reply saying the mailbox no longer exists.  The glowing testimonials that showed up each time when the website was still live, now seem a bit hollow 🙄

Edited by EmileB

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

6 hours ago, EmileB said:

Thanks but I purchased the Q400 training program from Airline2Sim and always logged into the Airline2Sim website to access it.  I never used vimeo and haven't got a login there.  If I join, will I be able to access and download the Q400 vids (i.e. is there some link between vimeo and Airline2Sim) ?  In the past I've had no luck trying to download the vids to watch them offline rather than streaming them.

Update : tried emailing Airline2Sim but got reply saying the mailbox no longer exists.  The glowing testimonials that showed up each time when the website was still live, now seem a bit hollow 🙄

yes  once you logged on  and  signed  in you  can  watched  them  or  you  can  download  them  on a disc or  hard  drive  which i have  done,  once  you have  signed  in  click on your  profile  top  right  hand  crner  and  select  purchases

Edited by pete_auau

Peter kelberg