Sign in to follow this  
writech

airline2sim.com shut down?

16 hours ago, pete_auau said:

yes  once you logged on  and  signed  in you  can  watched  them  or  you  can  download  them  on a disc or  hard  drive  which i have  done,  once  you have  signed  in  click on your  profile  top  right  hand  crner  and  select  purchases

I have just signed up with Vimeo and my profile shows no purchases.  Looks like my Airline2Sim purchase has gone into a black hole.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

3 minutes ago, EmileB said:

I have just signed up with Vimeo and my profile shows no purchases.  Looks like my Airline2Sim purchase has gone into a black hole.

strange  that i have  got  and  another  user  has  but  not  you

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

9 hours ago, EmileB said:

Yeah I've just tried and there's no content in my login either. Fortunately I'd downloaded them all when I first bought them, not sure why they're appearing in some accounts and not others.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

17 hours ago, BrianT said:

Yeah I've just tried and there's no content in my login either. Fortunately I'd downloaded them all when I first bought them, not sure why they're appearing in some accounts and not others.

Good for you !  When I purchased the training program in 2021, Ben advised me that downloading was not possible when I asked him.  Wish now that I'd not taken his word for it and looked for a way to store the streams as they were coming in.  Fortunately I made a concerted effort some months ago to stream the videos again, make notes, and learn, when the Airline2Sim website was still alive (I hadn't had much time to devote to the Q400 until more recently).  Nevertheless it's very disappointing that I can't get back to them now to verify or check things ☹️ Would be nice if I could get them off someone but that would probably be asking too much.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I’m afraid there may be no recourse. If you bought it recently, maybe try disputing the charge with your credit card company. 

The writing was on the wall unfortunately for a long time. Those who went ahead broke TOS and possibly a law or two and downloaded videos are fine those who did not.... there is a decent pool of videos now.  on youtube.  Too bad really,  those videos were pretty well done.  Shame that Ben lacked integrity and just cut and run vs trying to make up to the users. 

• Like 1

That's terrible...I have invested so much on these videos

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

On 12/14/2023 at 7:18 PM, ComSimPilot said:

That's terrible...I have invested so much on these videos

I bought the whole lot from Airline2Sim but I managed to get them all saved before the servers were closed. Let me know if you want me to share the ones you purchased with you. Normally I would frown upon this sort of thing but when people cannot access what they have paid for it isn't right.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

David Thwaites

Hello,

I bought A320 cadet program and 777 Cadet program, I just downloaded the A320. Now PMDG will launch its 777, which could be a valuable source of study. @ferrariman15, is it possible to share the 777 program? I can send you the order information if you want. I can say thank you very much for it!

On 1/28/2024 at 6:49 PM, LuizCosta said:

Hello,

I bought A320 cadet program and 777 Cadet program, I just downloaded the A320. Now PMDG will launch its 777, which could be a valuable source of study. @ferrariman15, is it possible to share the 777 program? I can send you the order information if you want. I can say thank you very much for it!

Can you PM me please.

David Thwaites