Sign in to follow this  
btacon

SU 14 (Beta) is Live Now

Nothing in Assistance is resetting to Easy on my installation SU 14 Beta. It is exactly as it was before the Beta. However all the catagories in Assistance were and still are set to Custom. The remain Custom, nothing is reset to Easy.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

All have reset to easy for me also.  This happened to me on the last beta, but I put them all back and they stuck.  Seems like they are not sticking this time.

Early days!

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

this test in BETA.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I reset all Assistance options to Hard and saved that configuration

Next I closed MSFS and rebooted it.

Every Assistance options is still set to Hard.

The reported bug dis not affect me.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

4 minutes ago, Fielder said:

this test in BETA.

I reset all Assistance options to Hard and saved that configuration

Next I closed MSFS and rebooted it.

Every Assistance options is still set to Hard.

The reported bug dis not affect me.

Set one of them to some custom option and try it again.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 1

So I booted up a flight and now everything remains on hard except User Experience is set to EASY.

It was not reset to easy after booting MSFS, only after starting a flight with FLY.

So apparently I have the same issue reported by everybody else !

Edited by Fielder

2 minutes ago, Fielder said:

So I booted up a

:sad: Oh no!...  SU14 destroyed his computer!

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Have aircraft always said good bye when changing frequency? I know tower/centre have said Good Day when a flight is leaving their area.

I rarely use ATC these days, so I'm not sure if it's new.

aqdPOJZ.png

Edited by Tuskin38

16 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Set one of them to some custom option and try it again.

I tried with all set to hard (no custom) and it still reset. If Fielder is not having the same bug we all have I guess is sim is bugged. 😄

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 hour ago, Alvega said:

As I said, changing them back doesn't work. When you restart the sim again they are all on easy again.

Weird. Had this happen on the first load of the 1.35.13.0 beta but not on any of the following starts (2nd, 3rd, 4th.) Only thing I did between 1st and 2nd was change DX version from 11 to 12beta.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Hmm, just tried with an empty community folder and the settings aren't resetting. it looks like and addon is causing this. Weird.

FWIW, I'm on DX11.

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

3 hours ago, Fielder said:

My picture above was 2 months in the future Dec 30 (in order to get more of a winter look).

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

ahh.  Gotcha.  

You should post the webcam shots from Dec 30 🤪

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Hmm, just tried with an empty community folder and the settings aren't resetting. it looks like and addon is causing this. Weird.

FWIW, I'm on DX11.

Strange indeed!  I can't understand how an add-on can cause this.

• Upvote 1

Isn't it the Fenix that automatically changes the assistance options?  Does anyone experiencing this issue not have the Fenix installed?

I have the Fenix installed and my settings are resetting.

Ryan

8 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

Isn't it the Fenix that automatically changes the assistance options?  Does anyone experiencing this issue not have the Fenix installed?

I have the Fenix installed and my settings are resetting.

I don't have the Fenix.

Alvega