Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Famous Flyer #7: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries MU-2

Interested?

• Like 5

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

8 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Interested?

Definitely!  Is it available now?

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

12 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Definitely!  Is it available now?

In the Marketplace for $9.99

• Like 2

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The materials and textures in the cockpit are really off-putting to me... 😥

Maybe the video just looks goofy?

• Like 1

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

1 minute ago, kiwikat said:

The materials and textures in the cockpit are really off-putting to me... 😥

Maybe the video just looks goofy?

It's not just you.

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looking at Flight Radar right now, there's at least 5 in the air, 3 in the US, one in Canada and one in France.

• Like 2

I find it very telling that out of a 105 sec video, the cockpit/panel where I would be sitting if flying the plane, is visible for what -- maybe 4 seconds total! That tells me a lot about what MS thinks of the cockpit textures and instrumentation. 🤕

Al

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ark said:

I find it very telling that out of a 105 sec video, the cockpit/panel where I would be sitting if flying the plane, is visible for what -- maybe 4 seconds total! That tells me a lot about what MS thinks of the cockpit textures and instrumentation. 🤕

Al

All of Asobo's trailers are like this. It doesn't tell you anything.

This aircraft was made by iniBuilds.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Looking at Flight Radar right now, there's at least 5 in the air, 3 in the US, one in Canada and one in France.

What are you trying to say here? I'm confused.

5 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

All of their trailers are like this. It doesn't tell you anything.

This was made by iniBuilds.

I know iniBuilds made it, but the trailer says MS Proudly Presents it. "Proudly", good grief, all you have to do is freeze the video on the cockpit shot and see what you see.

To each their own.

Al

1 minute ago, ark said:

I know iniBuilds made it, but the trailer says MS Proudly Presents it. "Proudly", good grief, all you have to do is freeze the video on the cockpit shot and see what you see.

To each their own.

Al

The cockpit looks fine? The screenshots on the marketplace give some better views.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lucky38i said:

What are you trying to say here? I'm confused.

That people still seem to be flying it, even outside of Japan.

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

That people still seem to be flying it, even outside of Japan.

Oh oh, yeah it was produced in both Japan and the US. If you had the money it was an incredible plane because of it's speed and no need to have a type rating, at least in the U.S. They were pretty popular with the crowd that could afford them.

• Like 1