Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

very poor realtraffic

Hello. I have an appreciation: Due to the poor coverage of Realtraffic, almost all airports in Spain are severely lacking in ground air traffic. The problem is that less than a year ago, with the same Realtraffic, I had traffic in LEMG, GCXO, LEBL, etc... and now it seems that the servers are worse or scarce. The funny thing is that Flightradar24 has increased its coverage, and currently, they have wonderful data. I know that Realtraffic has no relationship with flightradar24, but... since I am paying 22 euros for the professional license monthly. Could we have any advantage? I flew from Tenerife to Malaga, and after two hours, with the learning mode there were only 5 planes in their gates. The problem is that, according to FR24, there were more than ten planes in gates and three in taxis at that time. What has happened to the data on the servers? I have written to Baltasar, but...if those servers are bad: why don't they use others?

Edited by kiek

50 minutes ago, abranpuko said:
Hello. I have an appreciation: Due to the poor coverage of Realtraffic, almost all airports in Spain are severely lacking in ground air traffic. 

I can only tell that Balthasar is working on it.

For the time being fly outside Spain for a change, I'd say . Explore the world, venturing the unknown ... 😉 

I take a break.

Edited by kiek

2 hours ago, kiek said:

I can only tell that Balthasar is working on it.

For the time being fly outside Spain for a change, I'd say . Explore the world, venturing the unknown ... 😉 

I take a break.

hahaah tahnk you, but i have been flying out of spain a lot!:) 

i will wait for the answer and fix of balthasar¡. (i should have known it before to save some money) !!!

thanks kiek!:)

8 hours ago, abranpuko said:

hahaah tahnk you, but i have been flying out of spain a lot!:) 

i will wait for the answer and fix of balthasar¡. (i should have known it before to save some money) !!!

thanks kiek!:)

Balthasar has add a new data source (as third). 

52 minutes ago, kiek said:

Balthasar has add a new data source (as third). 

Yes! I talked with him some hours ago. He was very kind. Finally, new coverage!

thanks kiek!

Hi. Now that Realtraffic has a new coverage, i can see the planes like even in flightradar24, but PSXT is not injecting them. 

As you can see in the pics, on GCXO, there are two planes on ground, but PSX didnt inject them. There is only 1 static airplane. The other (iberia 320) is not there. And the ATR doesnt move.

can you hlep me kiek?

should i have to reinstall PSX or realtraffic because of the new coverage? it feels strange: now the data are very good on realtraffic but psx is not injecting anything.

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-03-112038.pn
Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-03-112125-2.
Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-03-112344.pn

https://ibb.co/MSzgHB6
https://ibb.co/VQ7jvbs
https://ibb.co/XDd58NK

Edited by abranpuko

26 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

should i have to reinstall PSX or realtraffic because of the new coverage?

Should not be necessary, but as you know RT has sometimes problems showing GND traffic. Do as in FAQ #10

BTW: I always have to Approve your posts (as moderator). How come? Any idea?

Edited by kiek

Both LEMD and LEBL have excellent RT coverage as of now. I'm happy that these two spanish biggies are pretty much alive in the sim.

1) Run RT 

2) Switch to Spotter Mode

3) Type an airport code of your interest.

My biggest problem is lack of norwegian and swedish coverage, while FR24 coverage in these countries is gradually improving. MSFS offers a range of fabulous airports for this region. Very sad indeed. 

PS: I just checked both ENGM and ESSA and there is a steady RT traffic there! Cannot believe my own eyes, but I will be watching them.

Time to start believe in miracles.

I am sitting at KJFK right now and have 4 total live AI. Range set to 50 nm.  Of course this is way off from Flightradar24.  Seems to have started last night.  I have restertd both RT and PSXT.

18 minutes ago, tubbsds1 said:

I am sitting at KJFK right now and have 4 total live AI. Range set to 50 nm.  Of course this is way off from Flightradar24.  Seems to have started last night.  I have restertd both RT and PSXT.

I just fired up RT spotting at KJFK and there is a LOT of traffic (dozens if not hundreds) within 50nm. Maybe PSXTraffic isn't injecting it into the sim, but RT sees it.

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

True.

I have the same issue with ESSA right now, RT has the traffic,  but PSXT does not see it. 

Actually, I'm seeing a lot of improvements on RT side since this morning. ESSA, ENGM and ENBR have become active as well as KIAH. Even KDTW shows some signs of life.

However, it looks like there is a problem of communication between PSXT and RT in the meantime.

33 minutes ago, tubbsds1 said:

Confirm situation with KJFK. Looks like RT-PSXT communication issue.