Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

very poor realtraffic

2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Confirm situation with KJFK. Looks like RT-PSXT communication issue. 

Yes, the RT screen looks ok but very few of those aircraft are making it into PSXT.  For me anyway it started when I was forced to install 4.0.0

Edited by tubbsds1

1 hour ago, kiek said:

Should not be necessary, but as you know RT has sometimes problems showing GND traffic. Do as in FAQ #10

BTW: I always have to Approve your posts (as moderator). How come? Any idea?

Hello. As i have read, its not only me who have injection problem. I will try again to see if nos is better. 
kiek, sometime ago i posted a joke in avsim and the moderator didn’t like it. It was an ironic joke about how MSFS sold us a simulator without ai traffic, although they said us it has.
i was banned and now every time i write the moderator has to accept. 
really sorry.

2 minutes ago, tubbsds1 said:

Yes, the RT screen looks ok but very few of those aircraft are making it into PSXT.  For me anyway it started when I was forced to install 4.0.0

I'd rather wait for Nico's comments before rolling back.

3 minutes ago, tubbsds1 said:

I seemed to have same issue last night landed at KPHL and there was plenty of static AI and RT was showing traffic but nothing live in sim and the live traffic indicator was yellow with 0

I wonder if there is an interpretation issue related to range occurring between RT/PSXTraffic? What if one tries a previous version of PSXT? Answered my own question - they're expired...GRRRR!

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

3 minutes ago, somiller said:

I wonder if there is an interpretation issue related to range occurring between RT/PSXTraffic? What if one tries a previous version of PSXT? Answered my own question - they're expired...GRRRR!

Yes I wish we could test an older version to help figure out the issue.

From release notes, Hmmm...

"October 31, 2023, version 3.9.5
• Bug in automatic range fixed."

The version I had been running was 3.9.4 so I have no idea if the above could have created an issue, because now my only option is to install 4.0.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

2 minutes ago, somiller said:

From release notes, Hmmm...

"October 31, 2023, version 3.9.5
• Bug in automatic range fixed."

The version I had been running was 3.9.4 so I have no idea if the above could have created an issue, because now my only option is to install 4.0.

Come to think of it I think I was on 3.9.3

18 minutes ago, tubbsds1 said:

im seeing the same, I dont know whats happened but since yesterdays update, things are just so so different.

I am having the same issue at CYYZ. Lots of traffic showing on RT taxiing to the runway yet nothing being ejected into the sim. Static aircraft showing at the gates but nothing moving at the airport ground level. This all started with  4.0

Don

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals

6 minutes ago, gore54 said:

I am having the same issue at CYYZ. Lots of traffic showing on RT taxiing to the runway yet nothing being ejected into the sim. Static aircraft showing at the gates but nothing moving at the airport ground level. This all started with  4.0

Don

Yes I have almost no ground traffic and 1 parked live at KJFK.

On a positive note, there are a lot of new active airports on RT screen. I hope that Nico soon will fix PSXT - RT bug 

Can also confirm big difference in live traffic between RT display and what's being injected into sim (PSXtraffic 4.0.0 MSFS)

It appears that whatever the problem, it is present in 3.9.4 and 3.9.2. I fired up MSFS and RT and loaded into KJFK, disabled internet to keep PSXT from version checking. After it had connected to RT I re-enabled internet and PSXT is reporting 1 live aircraft while RT is reporting 76 live in the area. Since KLAX always has good traffic coverage in RT/PSXT I relocated there and restarted the whole process. RT reports 223 live in the area and in PSXT 3.9.4 I get 1 live. I reinstalled 3.9.2 and PSXT reports 6 live.

Other than parked aircraft, all airports appear to be "dead".

This is all with a PSXT traffic injection range of 40nm.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

Same issue here, at ENGM now. There are lot's of aircraft on ground in RT, but they do not show in the sim.

I guess Nico will find out why soon enough 🙂

Edit:

It seems  that when I click data-label on many of these aircraft they have Category: unknown. Maybe that's why they don't show. I hope that it's possible to spawn them anyways, after all they have regcode, so PSXT should be able to match them to correct livery based on regcodefiles at least.

Edited by vhaaland