I'm trying to figure out if the bravo is worth getting.So I watched truckloads of YT videos and I'm not any wiser.Most of the videos seem to be sponsored and not so credible.Many of those youtubers claim the product is very good and good quality and sturdy whatever yet when they move the levers  the quaadrant seem to be moving around as if it was a cheap a.  plastic toy.

Any of you honeycomb users  will to share some honest opinion on the bravo ?

Thanks

Edited by MindYerBeak

MindyerBreak,

Yes I use it and have since it released.  Configuring for every aircraft is easy and I have not had any problems.  There are plenty of Youtube videos on how to configure for each aircraft.   I would not fly without it.

I have the throttle quadrant and it's the best one I've ever owned (Ive had cheap CH stuff, metal goflight units, even have a (custom 737 Throttle). I've owned many in my 26 years of simming and its the best especially for the price. It's built well,has adjustable friction,the auto pilot feature and switches are nice. Gear,flaps and trim all workgreat. A big one for me is a beta range for turbo props...  All of this by selecting the default configuration in MSFS...Seriously a nice unit plus there are many modification options available for it like replacement throttle handles. I have a set for flying the DC-3 definitely adds to the realism of it(Got to fly the real thing). You can change the mount to be under desk etc... Couldn't recommend it enough. As for wobble is not very noticeable to me plus real aircraft throttles wobble a bit too.

Edited by z06z33
  • Like 1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I cannot recommend it unless you are planning to use if for only a few years or don't want ToGa buttons or Thrust reverse. While it was pretty good for its price for the first few years, the thrust reverse and ToGa buttons started to break down, just outside of the warranty period. There is a video on Youtube that explains why this happens and how you can repair it if you have decent soldering skills.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

It's a good midrange throttle.  Not as good as some of the more expensive options, but far better than the entry level ones.  Though there has been questions lately about the state of the company.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I started experiencing the Bravo problem described by orchestra_nl in June 2023.  I was promised a repair/replacement, but still don't have it in December 2023.  A representative cited issues with their shipping contracts.  It makes me wonder about the state of the company.  My last two e-mails to request a status have gone unanswered.  It's too bad about the toga-rev issue.  It seems to be a wiring design problem.  I've had great luck with the Alpha.  This was an admirable attempt to provide med-high quality at an affordable price point.  If it weren't for the Bravo's wiring issue, I would say you can't do any better.

I hope that Honeycomb can redesign the Bravo wiring to last longer and recover from whatever issues they are having.  IMHO, the flight sim community needs them.  I'm guessing most serious simmers don't have thousands to spend on controllers.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.