Sign in to follow this  
Bernard Ducret

Kuro 788 updated to version 3.0.0

33 minutes ago, longhaul747 said:

Took this up for a spin for the 1st time this morning UA DEN-SFO.  A lightly loaded positioning flight.  I seem to be having major problems.  My rudder was not working and now with the AP the plane is listing to the left.  At least its stable at the moment and proceeding to SFO.  Also FL350 was about the best I could achieve despite being lightly loaded.  Trying to get above that it just starts bleeding airspeed even climbing 500 FPM. 

Not sure what the story is with the rudder.  I had no rudder control on takeoff and I got a warning.  Its very rare but I have had the AP listing to port bug on other aircraft before.  It happens maybe twice a year so again very rare.  When I land in SFO I will reboot the sim and see if at least some problems go away!

Its going to be an interesting landing!

Yup, had this rudder thing aswell at takeoff, makes the plane allmost impossible to go relative straight the runway - unbelievable releasing something like that..😏

My landing is coming around an hour and I expect the worst !

cheers 😏

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

I've not yet tried but sounds like I may be better off sticking with the 787-9 for the time being. 

You better do so - probably my last flight with this 787-8 !!

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I just landed in Cancun, landing is fine.

Edited by Tuskin38

1 hour ago, romaf12008 said:

After reading the laudatory reviews of this product, it seems to me that they were paid for. After all, this is complete word not allowed. Especially when landing

I just landed fine.

Most of the reviews are also probably for the previous version.

8 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Yup, had this rudder thing aswell at takeoff, makes the plane allmost impossible to go relative straight the runway - unbelievable releasing something like that..😏

My landing is coming around an hour and I expect the worst !

cheers 😏

I decided to divert to SLC since the listing problem was getting worse.  Seems everything is all over the place and out of alignment for the lack of a better description.  For example select 1500 FPM but the plane continues to go down 2000 fpm.  Its a real slick airplane and getting it slowed down was really difficult.  This is partially how it really is but even with Flaps 25 it wanted to to 180nm ++ during approach.  Also despite the high speeds control authority with limited at best.  Managed to get it lined up and was about to make the perfect touch down and grease it when the sim suddenly stopped and I got the pop up that I damaged my landing gear.  No WAY that was a perfect touchdown!

Something is haywire with this aircraft!

*shrug*, only issue I had was it climbing too slow.

SB78XI4.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

Just now, romaf12008 said:

If it’s normal for you to flop around like on a Cessna, then good luck. I like to rub like on PMDG

Are we talking about the same aircraft? I had no flopping.

Edited by Tuskin38

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

climbing too slow.

What program is that screengrab from? Looks sleek. 

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

OK, landed safty at PANC and landing was as good as with the 787-9 so preety OK, nothing worse to say about that. Flight LNAV/VNAV allso went well so seems the biggest Issue is the climb profil..

I bit more stability to left-right tracking on the runway for takeoff would be fine, this looks a bit worse compared to other aircraft of this type .

Just to report back..

cheers 😉

spacer.png

Oh well I'll wait till they fix it lol. I only wanna sim these days with proper aircraft on the actual routes.

Edited by MikeH99
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, romaf12008 said:

I do not believe

Belive what you want, anyone it's own..

I just try to always give a realistic flight report of the aircraft I'm currently testing so that everyone can form their own opinion.

cheers 😄

spacer.png