jrw4

PMDG updates for its 737 released

2023: We want a tablet!

2024: We want moar tablet!

• Like 2

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

18 hours ago, threegreen said:

0012771: [FMS - Initialization] Two click SimBrief integration of RTE/PAYLOAD/FUEL/PERF INIT loading into FMC (emvaos)

Nice feature.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I think the thread is about a 737 update. 

Yeah I know but the 737 updates are kind of stale at the moment. No substance at all.

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

Nice feature.

agree. just did a first quick flight and I guess it worked. "guess" only since there are some clicks required, RTE, payload and fuel I found, not sure about PERF INIT but maybe that populated itself? need to check better next time, so far so good and I loaded safely at ENML

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, DAD said:

and I loaded safely at ENML

hope you landed safely too🤣

For what its worth, I actually like the PMDG EFB.  It basic but it does what I need it to do without frilly bits which I don't really need.

I think its a great enhancement to the aircraft in general.  With all the drama that preceded its launch and soon after, I thought to myself, 'do I really need it anyway'?  Now I wouldn't do without it.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I seem to be living in an alternative world.  I think that the PMDG 737 is fantastic and the new tablet is great, particularly with the new update.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Peterwk said:

I seem to be living in an alternative world.  I think that the PMDG 737 is fantastic and the new tablet is great, particularly with the new update.

I used the EFB after the update last night and everything worked great. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 hours ago, ErichB said:

Nice feature.

GSX has that already in their custom based PMDG profile. So, I see a bit of redundancy.

TO/LNDG speed calculator is nice. Everything (charts/OFP) else I have on my Ipad

20 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

GSX has that already in their custom based PMDG profile. So, I see a bit of redundancy.

RTE and PERF INIT uplinks have nothing to do with GSX. It also doesn't actually load payload and fuel into the airplane or has this changed?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

5 minutes ago, threegreen said:

RTE and PERF INIT uplinks have nothing to do with GSX. It also doesn't actually load payload and fuel into the airplane or has this changed?

GSX automatically load and refuel a plane assuming that correct Simbrief OFP is being detected.

37 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

It isn't redundant if you don't have GSX, which many including myself don't have. I did in P3D and vowed never to buy it again. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

41 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

I still prefer the PMDG enhancement.  I want bare minimum GSX input to anything other than a pushback thx.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 1