Sign in to follow this  
rwy12

Your bandwidth is too low for streaming-switched to off line

hi everyone

since last week I have started getting this message.

sometimes the flights does even load up.

I have tested with clean community folder -the same.

my internet speeds are :

251 mbps download

20 mbps upload

everything else is running great.

All help will be apricated.

Qas

• Like 1

Thank you-my wife will be very happy-I had convinced her I need a better faster  pc. 😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rwy12 said:

Thank you-my wife will be very happy-I had convinced her I need a better faster  pc. 😞

Well, clearly you do !! Get it ordered whilst the going is good .....

G

• Like 2

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

spacer.png

1 hour ago, rwy12 said:

I retract my previous statement.. 😉

• Like 2

Bert

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

MS server problems... not much you can do, but be patient..

Or use the Map Enhancement tool.  At the very least it's a good backup when the MSFS servers are slow.

• Like 1

CPU Ryzen 7800X 3D  RAM 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR5 6000MHz
GPU 24GB ASUS TUF GEFORCE RTX 4090 OC EDITION OG Monitor MSI MPG 321URX QD-OLED 32 inch HDR1000 
Internal Storage 1TB SOLIDIGM P44 PRO GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD  External Storage Three 4Tb Hard Disks 

36 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Or use the Map Enhancement tool.  At the very least it's a good backup when the MSFS servers are slow.

Does not seem to be working today. Choose a plane and airport and "Go Fly" (or whatever it says) and 10 -15 seconds later I'm staring at the Desktop. Only thing that's changed on my computer is the date.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

MS has servers in different parts of the world, so if you have a decent VPN, it's worth connecting in some other part of the world and see if the problem resolves.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Kind of working here in the UK, keeps going offline though...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

spacer.png

4 hours ago, rwy12 said:

hi everyone

since last week I have started getting this message.

sometimes the flights does even load up.

I have tested with clean community folder -the same.

I guess this is what some of us got in exchange for CTDs. I was running the beta the entire time and I started noticing this about the same time that the CTDs stopped.

I haven't decided yet which I find more annoying. At least when it crashed, I wasn't kept in limbo. Now, the flight might load normally, or I might wait only a minute or two. Sometimes, it might take a few minutes and I may or may not get the "bandwidth too low, switched to offline" message, and sometimes the flight just never finishes loading. Ctrl-Alt-Del is the only option at that point.

I haven't seen too many others report this so maybe MS is still tweaking their servers and it will get sorted out for us soon.

AMD 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 42" LG C3 OLED 4K TV/Monitor

Had this once this week after landing at Athens LGAV but only on my Keft view pc.

My server, who is connected to the same router, had no issues.

Seens to be more than just bandwidth…

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I was pulling well over 200 Mbs this morning on my new internet connection   I just made the mistake of buying the Savoia S.55 from the marketplace, and I was getting 2.5 Mbs on the download bar - painfully slow. 

The simple update to the MU-2 took forever as well. 

Directly after quitting MSFS, I downloaded the 4.9Gb Vulcan update from the Just Flight website in about ten minutes, while the new PMDG 737 updates took literally seconds to update all models (at least one of them was over 200Mb). So no problems there.

It's pathetic!  So I have learnt my lesson, I won't make any more marketplace purchases until this is fixed, and I am not holding my breath as they have known about it for some time.

Maybe they will publish another gobble-de-gook technical report on it though.

Roll on MSFS 2024 eh!  With a light client and almost everything on the servers - Can't wait! :unsure:

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

Rob (but call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind).

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

MS server problems may extend beyond MSFS.  I switched on my sim pc yesterday and was caught with a routine Windows 10 update. I expected to wait the usual 10 to 15 minutes for it to complete, but 2 hours later it was still updating. I have never known such slow operation. Broadband speeds were otherwise perfectly normal. Seems MS has big problems.

FS enthusiasts are very resilient, but if this continues, I wonder how long the great mass of other users will continue putting up with it before moving to some other interest.

John B

Hi everyone. 

Apologies to reopen old topic..

My system has got worse.

I have even reinstalled msfs...no add on installed, it took almost 90 minutes to load the 2nd part...when you load a flight.

I have tired wifi..still same.

I cannot change server..its greyed out.

I have a decent high end pc.

Everything else is ok.

All ideas would be welcome.

Qas