2. Printer-friendly printing of Navlog, VFR map, checklist
3. Windshield wipers and graphic effects ON the plane
4. REALLY simple built-in instant replay which goes like this:
    a. Press short-cut key or go to menu
    b. Press OK
    c. Done (last 60 seconds replayed)
5. Keyboard short-cut for toggling the yoke
6. PCL (Pilot Controlled Lighting)

And, not a new feature but a fix that really bugs me: fix the dark lines that show up on the water.

• Like 1

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

#4 on your list should have ability to view the replay in different view modes than it were recorded. 

• Like 2

I'd just like to see a "proper" pause function that actually pauses everything.

I cannot understand why this won't or can't be done?

• Like 1

David Porrett

My list is simple

-Cirrus Clouds

-Accurate snow coverage and in a perfect world they drop Meteoblue and bring in Active Sky

-Agree on working wipers. 

Aircraft list

-Q400 (Majestic)

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

27 minutes ago, DavidP said:

This is the ESC key. Unpause also with ESC.

Mine Christmas wish list is an app that adjust LOD on the fly and FG for RTX cards that are not 4000series.

30 minutes ago, fsiscool said:

I think he means a pause button that doesn't also completely cover your view of the scene!😜

1 hour ago, fsiscool said:

39 minutes ago, FBW737 said:

Mine Christmas wish list is an app that adjust LOD on the fly and FG for RTX cards that are not 4000series.

I think he means a pause button that doesn't also completely cover your view of the scene!😜

I have noticed despite that time continues to roll on in the sim while the sim itself stops - and quite right, the entire screen is blocked.

Edited by DavidP

David Porrett

2 hours ago, DavidP said:

I have noticed despite that time continues to roll on in the sim while the sim itself stops - and quite right, the entire screen is blocked.

Yes indeed I have noticed that too even if the screen wasn't completely blocked it is not really a pause because the clock does roll on. So no it is in no way shape or form a useful pause.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't even start me on this. Santa wouldn't have a big enough sleigh!

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

1. A flight saving utility that saves your present flight and panel state . Kind of like the save function in P3D/FSX. You don't lose your settings or panel state. And you can change the weather.

2. Q400 

3. Cure for the minecraft textures in Canada ( lack of satellite coverage).  Hopeful MSFS2024 improves in this aspect . Funny that virtually all of the flights i have done in Europe and USA rarely have this issue.

12 hours ago, DavidP said:

Get FStarter

Cool, a wish list. Well, let me have this: correct values read by ATIS/ATC when units of measurements set to metric/hybrid. Please! 😁

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/incorrect-units-of-measurement-needs-addressing/399944

Vote!

• Like 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

A long and sophisticated list of the best planes:

Fenix Airbus V2 with IAE engines and surprise freighter version A320P2F release, cockpit fixes including an overhauled printer and a nice new cargo room heater. I promise I fly only over Great Britain as long as I live to honour the Fenix!

And of course the iniBuilds A300-600 with new enhanced Comm-panel display digits exactly like in X-Plane, and functional HF-panels (which means at least being able to tune in a frequency even if HF is not simulated and nothing is to hear) in the overhead section with a display that also shows 888.8 when making the announciator light test, instead of just being a dud fake-panel with static fake 2D-textur digits). This plane of course is flown in northern Canada and Alaska...

The Black Square Beechcraft Bonanza or Black Square Beechcraft Baron with update altimeter with functional animated cross-hatch-flag. LOVE the Black Square planes!!!

And the Black Square Piston Duke and Black Square Turbine Duke release (impossible I know, because they release in spring....)

And what should be changed and enhanced in MSFS... hm... I don´t know... well cirrus clouds are missing, and one-click downloads of terrain data for whole continents to have the full photogrammetry and satellite picture data offline. I promise I buy another 8 Terabyte drive for that.

Edited by JetCat

JustFlight Avro RJ70.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png