Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

UFO Sightings at Nuclear Bases.

That was in my backyard last night! 👽

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

The following was written by the wife of a man who worked at White Sands in New Mexico in the early days of rocketry.

It was the Unidentified Flying Objects that seemed to confirm to us that something important was going on. UFO’s — and whoever or whatever was inside — were apparently fascinated by the events underway at White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico during the 1950s and ‘60s. For those of us who lived and worked there, it was business as usual, as we got used to the fact that our everyday visitors seemed to be more than passive observers. They were there every morning as commuters came across the Organ Mountains heading to work from Las Cruces and Alamogordo. A headline in the Alamogordo Daily News on Nov. 5, 1957 reads “Car stalled by UFO.” This nearly everyday experience didn’t even rate much notice. Frequently, as the UFOs appeared over The Organ Mountains, they seemed to stall the cars of commuters. The cars just stopped as if the batteries were drained while the space ships — or whatever they were — hovered above. There was nothing to do but wait until the flying objects zipped away, and the cars automatically started up again. One theory was that these were visitors from outer space and they were as fascinated as the rest of us with the events going on around us at the installation that has been called “the launching pad for the space age.” We got used to names like Athena and Nike Zeus, but in later years it was the more down to earth Honest John. The families never guessed at the nuclear capabilities of these missiles.

So you see, Martin, this nothing new.  It has been going on for more than 70 years.  Some of us here on the forum might remember the names Athena and Nike and Honest John and, like myself, might have even seen them (Honest Johns...not UFOs)..

Noel.

• Like 2

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Evidence of UFO drone in 10th century. This rock painting in Scandinavia !

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

4 hours ago, Fielder said:

Evidence of UFO drone in 10th century

Those 10th century UFOs were easily defeated with spears as they always used the same  predictable battle plan.

Arriving in a large block formation emitting a deep rhythmic tone, moving slowly left , descending slightly, then moving slowly right, descending slightly, moving slowly left, increasing in speed the lower they got.

• Like 7

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

3 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Video not available?? :huh:

Fine for me. Not sure why you can't see it in the UK, when I can in the Channel islands. Should be the same region, so no restriction. 

Edited by martin-w

11 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Fine for me. Not sure why you can't see it in the UK, when I can in the Channel islands. Should be the same region, so no restriction. 

Your video is OK, I think Christopher was referring to the 10th century rock painting! 🤔

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, DD_Arthur said:

Video not available in East Devon either Martin.

Very sorry Gentleman. Just sent it to my son in Birmingham, he can't access it either.

We aren't part of the UK, of course, but we are a sef-governing dependency of the British crown. In pretty much the same region, but clearly we have access to stuff UK doesn't. 

We can watch everything UK can watch though.

Can you guys in the US view it?

Edited by martin-w

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

Can you guys in the US view it?

Just used my USA VPN and the video becomes visible.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

California. No VPN. The actual normal and valid ISP. Video in original post plays perfectly.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Ancient Aliens have lot of episodes with prior events and just watch SkinWalker Ranch on History channel

Utah study reveals the 'best' place for UFO sightings (thehill.com)

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

It played fine here in Roswell.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

5 hours ago, birdguy said:

It played fine here in Roswell.

Noel

A bit weird that I can watch video from the same region as US.