Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

FSW414AW v4.4.5 is out

C414A V 4.4.5 
03-13-2024
=================

Updates:

1. Added the Navomatic autopilot master swith Lvar to the bindings list in the zip package.

Bugs:

1. Pressing the yokes autopilot disconnect push button will not illuminate the autopilot disconnect light. 
Turning off the Navomatic autopilot master switch will illuminate the autopilot disconnect light. 
Fixed.

New Feature:

1. We now include a NO BLUE HIGHLIGHT package that you can place in your Community folder that will prevent objects from highlighting when you mouse over.
  • Like 2

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Due to the frequency of updates & installation issues, [the Trojan message work around), I am a couple of updates behind.

Will installing this update also include all priors, or do I have to go back & get the last couple in 1st?

T45

37 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Due to the frequency of updates & installation issues, [the Trojan message work around), I am a couple of updates behind.

Will installing this update also include all priors, or do I have to go back & get the last couple in 1st?

T45

Each new one includes the previous updates.. Would be nonsensical to do otherwise.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I don't have the blue highlights activated in MSFS and I don't use the Lvars for the Navomatic's master switch, so I'm skipping this one.

I wish we could have updates from FSW, without constantly having to re-download the full package. 

• Like 5

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

And another one [4.4.6] has hit the email - I wonder if they could hold them to say, at most, 1 a week. 

I could spend more time flying & less time installing😄

T45

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

And another one [4.4.6] has hit the email - I wonder if they could hold them to say, at most, 1 a week. 

I could spend more time flying & less time installing😄

T45

I decided to take a pass on 4.4.5

What is 4.4.6 all about?

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

Yes, I prefer reading about the upgrades before committing to a download that takes at least 30 min. I also passed on 4.4.5 but will download 6 and see what it’s all about. 

• Like 1

414 V.4.4.6 has the 10X problem again,  The alt selector only moves by 1000 ft at a time, and the heading bug only moves 10 degrees at a time.  Same input whether by mouse or Bravo throttle.  Re-installed v.4.4.1 and everything works fine again.  Using PMS GTN 750.  Really, we're stepping back 2 years on this one. 

Thanks but no thanks. I'm sticking with 4.4.4 for now.

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

14 minutes ago, James Callan said:

414 V.4.4.6 has the 10X problem again,  The alt selector only moves by 1000 ft at a time, and the heading bug only moves 10 degrees at a time.  Same input whether by mouse or Bravo throttle.  Re-installed v.4.4.1 and everything works fine again.  Using PMS GTN 750.  Really, we're stepping back 2 years on this one. 

Sure hate to hear that. I already down loaded but will wait to see if there is a fix first. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Righto.  Skipping 4.4.6 then.  Sounds like they are accidentally coding regressions back in.  Have they been talking to Asobo?  :laugh:

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, James Callan said:

I am not seeing the problem on my first tests with v4.4.6

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Can't believe there's another one!  The day after 4.4.5 is released, 4.4.6 comes out.   I appreciate regular updates, as we all do, but surely they realise that with a full download and reinstallation being neeeded every time, this is not the way to go.

I'm staying on 4.4.4 until I see something significant come out, that warrants a further update.

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

5 hours ago, James Callan said:

I don't have any problems with the HDG bug or the altitude selector. Are you using a default FSW livery and have the latest PMS50 GTN update?

Al

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JYW said:

Can't believe there's another one!  The day after 4.4.5 is released, 4.4.6 comes out.   I appreciate regular updates, as we all do, but surely they realise that with a full download and reinstallation being neeeded every time, this is not the way to go.

I'm staying on 4.4.4 until I see something significant come out, that warrants a further update.

That's the way. It's odd to see some users get into a snit because there are such frequent updates, when all you have to do is blow them off until you have time or interest to install the latest one.

Edited by Stoopy
Sppeling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!