Sign in to follow this  
Fiorentoni

BeyondATC - New uncut video of full flight with vectors

I gotta say, that's quite impressive...

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

What about a beta so we finally can see what this software is capable of? Marketing wise videos are great - but at the end of the day this thing has to deliver ... 

6 minutes ago, techman said:

What about a beta so we finally can see what this software is capable of? Marketing wise videos are great - but at the end of the day this thing has to deliver ... 

There is a beta. You're just not part of it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

This video was interesting. I want to see it with GA aircraft since they say it supports VFR flight as well. Also, would like them to do flight with the basic voices so those of us that don't want to pay for premium can see what we will be getting. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, techman said:

Have you even watched the video? ...

I wish when they would make videos like this, they would skip spending time on setting up the flight, looking at charts, etc. etc, and edit it down to just show the interaction with ATC. Can't get into watching an hour and a half of video, for 10 minutes of ATC interaction. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I’d love to see time stamps for key ATC interaction points, ie calling for clearance, takeoff clearance etc.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

BeyondATC looks like a very immersive add-on and experience to me. I am really exited about its eventual release and for me it is a must buy. It is the long-awaited missing link in flight simulation; realistic ATC and live interaction with other aircrafts. I have tried many other programs but there were always immersion killers, at least in my experience. From what I have seen so far (video’s, communications on Discord), I have every faith that Captain is going to pull this one off. I do not understand why people are suspicious about its properties and negative that no release date has yet been announced. Let’s give the developer some credits and slack .... I have waited for years for such an addon; a few more weeks or months will not make the difference. I rather have a well-developed and stable program than a (pre)beta release taking for ever to mature.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I wish when they would make videos like this, they would skip spending time on setting up the flight, looking at charts, etc. etc, and edit it down to just show the interaction with ATC. Can't get into watching an hour and a half of video, for 10 minutes of ATC interaction. 

It's easy to scrub using the time slider. I agree it would be easier if they condensed it but its not impossible to get to the info you want and not spend the entire video doing it. 😄

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

The dev did a quick poll on Discord asking what kind of video people wanted. Edited or full, commentary or not, etc. This is the video most people wanted. You can't please everyone.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It looks fantastic. It's going to be a race to the top between them and SayIntentionsAI.

I don't think Asobo will ever be a competitor to these two, not in MSFS2024 or in MSFS2028, etc.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Of course I prefer the full movie, not the cut one. This is the first way to see whether the developer is hiding something or not. It's not a problem to take and rewind the video at any time.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

1 hour ago, thepilot said:

Have you even watched the video? ...

Yes. It was cut in a couple of scenes.

8 minutes ago, techman said:

Yes. It was cut in a couple of scenes.

So what?