Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Well that was annoying....

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, z06z33 said:

Yea its kind of a dinosaur compared to what I was flying before... Its an odd mix of 90s tech and 1960s basic systems...Honestly even the Maxx even seems kinda dated compared to the E175 atleast automation wise. The 737 is a good plane though and I'd much rather fly it than an Airbus despite all the issues with Boeing..

That's the appeal for me. It's a blend of relatively modern automation and flying in the 60s which makes it more interesting to me than an A350.

Edited by threexgreen

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

7 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

It's all being fixed in ms2024 don't worry 

Being facetious?

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

17 hours ago, z06z33 said:

So I'm currently working on my real world 737 type rating and wanted to use the PMDG 737 as a study aid for flows... So I open up FS on my laptop boom crashes on the loading screen with flightsimulator.exe as the faulting module... I try everything that 20 years of dealing with CTDs in flight simulator have taught me..

Even did a clean install of the sim, removing hundreds of addons and a download that took over a day on slow hotel internet... Nothing still crashing...

Ive spent the past few days between study sessions trying to figure it out...Then I notice the time on my computer isn't correct... I see that auto time is turned off... I turn that back on and sync the time and suddenly the sim works again.....

Like seriously Microsoft the sim breaks if the time on my PC is wrong.... No other program had an issue... 

The title of your post is more annoying leading to people clicking on it for no reason!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

It's all being fixed in ms2024 don't worry 

We see what you did there hahaha.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

1 hour ago, tpete61 said:

The title of your post is more annoying leading to people clicking on it for no reason!

Cool story......

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

On 3/25/2024 at 11:13 AM, Twenty6 said:

Being facetious?

no its my opinion they are more focused on ms2024 now rather than 2020.  Its money at the end of the day.

14ppkc-6.png