2 hours ago, level7 said:

Looks like we have gone back in time 😄

Am curious why you say that? 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

6 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Am curious why you say that? 

That update was apparently released a year ago.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

That update was released today and the dev just made a typo. Just got the newest version.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rutrA said:

Finally, we have big update.

4LvH4Zx.png

This was a test of tediousness - congratulations on your victory! 🙂🙂

Edited by FSHud
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FSHud said:

This was a test of tediousness - congratulations on your victory! 🙂🙂

Don't you mean March 31, 2024?

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

lol yeah they meant 2024 - I've updated and my departure from KLAX went well - no issues with traffic separation.  Will see how the landing in Seattle goes.  

7 minutes ago, motishow said:

wating for the realease of beyondatc

I'm waiting too 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Great ! 

Had just landed after a short LPPR - LPPT hop in the ASOBO/INIBUILDS NEO v2 and was closing the sim, FSHUD and FSLTL when I found about the update 🙂

Really looking fwd to try it, but FSHUD is already a delight to use !!!

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

9 hours ago, FSHud said:

I'm waiting too 🤣🤣🤣

at least in beyond atc you don't have to have a Simbrieft susbcription every month to not use the airac from 2 years ago , you just subscribe one month  and you  can use that airac for whole year which is good if you dont fly  in online servers  

After a couple of flights it looks like this is the one and only software able to integrate the player in a nice traffic flow. Very well done (FSLTL injection. Almost matched FR24 traffic this morning).

It also handled approach seperation very well.

If it just doesnt sound so robotic.   

• Like 1

21 hours ago, motishow said:

wating for the realease of beyondatc

... in 2025... 

10 hours ago, techman said:

After a couple of flights it looks like this is the one and only software able to integrate the player in a nice traffic flow. Very well done (FSLTL injection. Almost matched FR24 traffic this morning).

It also handled approach seperation very well.

Agreed, only "anomaly" I experienced during my approach was, that the by FSHUD required speeds were issued too early during this approach 

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

11 hours ago, techman said:

Agreed - make an option to allow us to assign voices like every other ATC mod.  

I'm using FSHud but I'm eagerly awaiting trying out BATC. Not just because of the voices, but to see what they can do in terms of performance with traffic management.

O'Hare feels deserted using FSHud with conservative traffic settings to account for performance. On my way to the runway yesterday I've seen a total of maybe 8 aircraft around the airport, the rest were somewhere in the airspace. That came at a cost of around 12 FPS vs. FSLTL injection with more traffic. Higher settings to have some more traffic with FSHud easily hits a penalty of 15 FPS and more. I'm running a 7950X3D for Pete's sake.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD