Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas Jackson

Mandatory Update ??????

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Lonesome Cowboy Burt said:

Egads!..Im getting yet another mandatory update today......

World Hub & NavData Update - April 18, 2024 : https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/world-hub-navdata-update-april-18-2024/638472/1

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

I'm guessing it's new cycle of NAV data

That's it AIRAC Cycle 2404

Sergio Naiberg

5 minutes ago, SN737 said:

That's it AIRAC Cycle 2404

Whatever you call it LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

3 hours ago, vbazillio said:

Happy to see so many Asian airports in that list. Hoping that 2024 improves those parts of the world even more.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Posted (edited)

Mine is 6.31 GB (!) 
But when I clicked update, the update resumes from 1.25 GB heading to 2.67 GB (?)

Edited by History

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H + RTX 3050

52 minutes ago, History said:

Mine is 6.31 GB (!) 
But when I clicked update, the update resumes from 1.25 GB heading to 2.67 GB (?)

6.31 is the uncompressed size.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vbazillio said:

Didn’t think of that, was looking in the beta news forum.

Btw I think my DLSS have been overwritten once again, back to 2.4.2. I was on 3.7, and noticed worse antialiasing and speed tape ghosting after the update.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Btw I think my DLSS have been overwritten once again, back to 2.4.2. I was on 3.7, and noticed worse antialiasing and speed tape ghosting after the update.

Mine (nvngx_dlss.dll) was untouched by the World Hub & NavData Update.

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

For those updating and using AI traffic other then default make sure to disable the default traffic file...

André

17 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Didn’t think of that, was looking in the beta news forum.

Both DLSS files here also still at 3.7

André

Posted (edited)

Ok, sorry to be the NOOB but the OPs post saying they were on 1.36.20 caught my eye...  I've got the premium version and all mandatory updates installed.  My son (standard version) is on 1.37.12.  How can this be?  Discovered the other night when trying to fly multiplayer together and we can't see each other.  My sim thinks it's updated but reports that its on 1.36.20.  Can anyone help?

Edited by Cavemanhead

1 hour ago, Cavemanhead said:

Ok, sorry to be the NOOB but the OPs post saying they were on 1.36.20 caught my eye...  I've got the premium version and all mandatory updates installed.  My son (standard version) is on 1.37.12.  How can this be?  Discovered the other night when trying to fly multiplayer together and we can't see each other.  My sim thinks it's updated but reports that its on 1.36.20.  Can anyone help?

Probably he is on the beta and you're not current rtm build is 1.36.2.0 and beta build (SU15) is 1.37.13.0

André

Posted (edited)

My download manager flashes on the screen when I start up but then it bypasses so I can never update.  I've tried just about everything, and I'm about to strong arm into just uninstalling then reinstalling.  I think the main thing I'm about to lose is the joystick, throttle, rudder, and Tobei Eye tracker profile.  Is there a way to save those?

Edited by Cavemanhead

11 hours ago, virtualstuff said:

Both DLSS files here also still at 3.7

Yeah, just checked, same here. I got the speed tape ghosting as I was still on preset E. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Yeah, just checked, same here. I got the speed tape ghosting as I was still on preset E. 

That explains it I checked and adjusted using F and for the first time the ghosting is with FG almost gone (it's unfortunately still there but neglectable here local)
Great step forward this DLLS version.

Edited by virtualstuff

André