Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Aerosoft EDDF Development Preview Video

40 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Looks stunning and is a day one purchase for me...Maybe I'll be able to do Lufthansa Cargo flights out of her....with the MD-11F....and 777F? 

Looks really amazing! Any idea when (or in what order of release) the 777F from PMDG is?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, anden145 said:

Looks really amazing! Any idea when (or in what order of release) the 777F from PMDG is?

I hear the 777F will be after the initial 777-300ER release, but not 100% sure.  And If I was, I don't have official authority to confirm that (If RSR mentioned it publicly in the past, then that is the word for now)

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I hear the 777F will be after the initial 777-300ER release, but not 100% sure.  And If I was, I don't have official authority to confirm that (If RSR mentioned it publicly in the past, then that is the word for now)

Now with your magic brush Steve it will be complete 🙌

André

19 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

so if it tanked the frames youd still want them ? 

Who said anything about tanking the frames. There are lots of top quality airports that deliver good performance with passengers showing. I don't see why adding a couple of dozen inanimate passengers stood by windows would harm performance. :wink:

• Upvote 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Just now, Rocky_53 said:

Who said anything about tanking the frames. There are lots of top quality airports that deliver good performance with passengers showing. I don't see why adding a couple of dozen inanimate passengers stood by windows would harm performance. :wink:

theres also lots where is does, hence my question

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

I thoroughly dislike these kinds of "cinematic videos", sinche the actual product almost never looks and performs like that on the rig the average simmer has. 

2 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

theres also lots where is does, hence my question

Valid question, but he does know his stuff optimization is great with his airports compared to the other top developers.

Most of Jo Erlend airports have a configuration tool, so you can customize the installation to your local preference/hardware.

So as for performance it's a non brainier it's a instant buy for me. 

André

Posted (edited)

I’ve tested ENGM filled with AI traffic, and performance was great. 60 fps, few stutters.

OFaXT5a.jpeg

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

How much better is the Aerosoft rendition compared with Justsim?

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

7 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

I thoroughly dislike these kinds of "cinematic videos", sinche the actual product almost never looks and performs like that on the rig the average simmer has. 

the kids love it though and it sells

14ppkc-6.png

7 hours ago, Vali said:

How much better is the Aerosoft rendition compared with Justsim?

Justsim is bad. Aerosoft is pure 100% reality.

• Like 1