Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

The two best addons I ever bought don't exist for XP12?

FSHUD - nothing comes close to it in XP12 ...

FSIPANEL ? Is there an equivalent to this one which is great in MSFS 2020 to position any of my airliners on a SID / STAR / APP, Route waypoint... or in a training situation including emergencies?

Regarding ATC, yes I know about RC3 being usable with XP but it's a mess for me to install.. and yes there's Pilot2ATC, but it doesn't control AI Traffic... WT3 is very very poor when it comes to ATC and traffic control...

Any alternative suggestions really welcomed !

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

I have really hard time with FSHUD - flight plan syntax is horrible experience to go through.

• Like 1

Artur 

1 hour ago, DeCampos said:

Have u tried MSFS

I'm using MSFS 2020 with FSHUD and FSIPANEL and XP12...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

54 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

I have really hard time with FSHUD - flight plan syntax is horrible experience to go through.

I usually import it direct from Simbrief.

I find it's auto-complete / search function actually very nice.

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

15 hours ago, jcomm said:

FSHUD - nothing comes close to it in XP12 ...

FSIPANEL ? Is there an equivalent to this one which is great in MSFS 2020 to position any of my airliners on a SID / STAR / APP, Route waypoint... or in a training situation including emergencies?

Regarding ATC, yes I know about RC3 being usable with XP but it's a mess for me to install.. and yes there's Pilot2ATC, but it doesn't control AI Traffic... WT3 is very very poor when it comes to ATC and traffic control...

Any alternative suggestions really welcomed !

There is no ATC solution for x-plane that controls AI other than the default. P2ATC is aware of AI.

FSInstant approach can help with landing practice and there is a Python STAR plugin if you search the org that will allow you to choose STARS for practice.

• Like 1

I can't fly anymore without FSHUD. The appeal of XP is diminishing day by day. I would have loved to have this same ATC for XP12, it would have completely changed the situation.

• Like 1

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

XP 12 has the ability to do GLS/WAAS/LPV approaches in Boeing and Airbus aircraft which other sims currently do not.

2 hours ago, jkeye said:

XP 12 has the ability to do GLS/WAAS/LPV approaches in Boeing and Airbus aircraft which other sims currently do not.

How is this related in any way to the OP's request for something for XP12 that is similar to what FSHUD & FSIPANEL offer?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, filou said:

I can't fly anymore without FSHUD. The appeal of XP is diminishing day by day. I would have loved to have this same ATC for XP12, it would have completely changed the situation.

I hear you!

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

3 hours ago, jkeye said:

Not related to the OP, but not true either.

FBW and Fenix Airbuses at least do it in MSFS 2020...

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Not sure if these will work with XP-12 but they are the only options there were available for 10 and 11, and are a bit dated.  Not sure if JP has plans for XP12 as he has worked mostly in the P3D & MSFS platforms.

FS-FLIGHT CONTROL INSTRUCTOR STATION
simMarket: FS-FLIGHTCONTROL INSTRUCTOR STATION (HOME LICENSE)

Luis Gordo's Instructor Station
simMarket: INSTRUCTOR STATION (HOME LICENSE)

• Like 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

1 hour ago, c912039 said:

How is this related in any way to the OP's request for something for XP12 that is similar to what FSHUD & FSIPANEL offer?

Obviously a case of feeling this is an attack on their sim of choice, thus you have to find some ammunition to fire back with, even though it has absolutely zero relevance.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

3 hours ago, c912039 said:

"The appeal of XP is diminishing day by day."

I was responding to this comment actually not the OP

Posted (edited)

It's a bit diffcult tackling complex projects like a FSHUD equivalent for XP12 as the sim is a bit of a moving target. The next major update may just as well fix major grievances with AI and ATC, invalidating all the effort spent on making a third party plugin.

Is FSIPanel supposed to be something like FS Instant Approach? https://www.fsinventions.com/

Edited by Bjoern

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days