Sign in to follow this  
Guest shnala

Alps photoreal high resolution

Thank you very much, Frank!!That finishes it! I have them all located now.The sceneries are awesome. I hope I get to your part of the world before I die and see in person what God has created there.Thank you for providing us this wonderful scenery!God bless,Steve

Guest frank51

Yes! I am beginning the Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse, my scenery will be to high resolution (as the others) The zone Himalayana is very vast, will want us some time. If you have some image of the scenery Aerosoft LUkla-Everest I ask you to insert it in the forum to see the quality. Thanks Hi, Frank

Guest shnala

Well, the quality is high, I can tell you.... I'm at work right now, but soon I'll post some. In the meantime, here's their links. Scenery itself : http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...31994740,D10620 (Many) screenshots : http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_...sp=fsx&p=luklax One thing I notice instantly - they are quite bad from any bigger distance !!? Even the old "Mt Everest detailed" texture pack by Holger Sandmann look way better. But.... from close range - they are awesome !!! Kind regadrds Frank, shnala - a 35 year old "pilot" from Bosnia. ;)____________________________________

Guest dwaohio

I wanted so to dnload all of it but on Frank's Blog there are broken links below: Scenari gi

Some of the links are dead - but I'm getting there - this scenery looks just amazing - thanks so much.

Guest frank51

unfortunately the server for the download is OFF I hope, within brief, to reactivate another server and to activate new link for the download excuse meFrank

Guest frank51

Hello,this evening, Avsim.com, has made the upload of the scenery Dolomiti (italy alps) in high resolution. 6 dolomitis: Antelao, Sassolungo, Pelmo,Lavaredo, Tofane, Croda Rossa the installation is very simple, all it takes is following the indications of readme.txt. Hi, Frank

Frank, I am a bit confused by this latest upload to Avsim of the Dolomiti peaks. I had previously downloaded these files from your original posting site. When I compare the files I originally downloaded with those that you just uploaded to Avsim, I find a huge size differential.For example, your original Antelao.bgl is 74,790 KB, while the Antelao.bgl you uploaded to Avsim is only 16,685 KB. And similar size discrepancies exist for all the other files you uploaded to Avsim.Are the Avsim files replacements for those I downloaded from your original posting site?If they are replacements, will you be uploading new bgls for all your Alps scenery?Thanks, Robert

Guest frank51

Hello Robert,For this version "Dolomiti" I have used a system of compression, in the compilation of the files bgl. (new compiler bgl) Despite the compression, the quality of the scenery is not absolutely penalized...to try for believing!Hi, Frank

Manny,Links to your screenies are just red x's now. The same is true for others as well, in particular, NickN's posts. I wanted to see files he checked off, but that is a red X as well. Is this just me or are these links now dead?Bill BarretteUnited-Virtual.com

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

Bill,The links are now dead. Because bandwidth limits.. the screenshot is stored only for a few days.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter