Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nemeth Designs Ilyushin Il-18D - Manuals available now

Featured Replies

Nemeth Designs have released a manual in four parts for their newly released Ilyushin Il-18D. All four parts together it amounts to 160 pages of information on systems, cockpit instrumentation, procedures and navigation. The manuals can be found on their website unter the New Arrivals -! Ilyushin 18D tab.

Intel core i5-12600KF,  ASRock B760-H2/M2, Kingston DDR5-4800 32 GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD, Lexar NM790 SSD 2TB

There's a thread on this model on the Official Forums which I've contributed to. I've reached out to nemeth deisgns about the flight dynamics and sounds, in which the former is now clarified in the new manuals (prohibition on maximum flaps usage though the aircraft does permit them to be extended that far), as well as extremely poor sounds. Nemeth acknowledged that the sounds are not sufficient (and were outsourced) but not sure how they will address that failing. It's a nice looking model overall and has fairly in-depth systems. Allegedly more updates are coming.

Hmmmm…..I wonder why they’re no longer producing helicopters for MSFS, including the ones Asobo paid them for…???🧐

12 hours ago, UrgentSiesta said:

Hmmmm…..I wonder why they’re no longer producing helicopters for MSFS, including the ones Asobo paid them for…???🧐

ah yes let's steer up the pot instead of staying on topic.

RobdeVries.jpg

41 minutes ago, RobdeVries said:

ah yes let's steer up the pot instead of staying on topic.

This is Avsim. Does the landing gear disappear in the far distance?

6 hours ago, RobdeVries said:

ah yes let's steer up the pot instead of staying on topic.

They stir their own pot.

I wouldn’t buy this any more than I’d buy a 707 from Aeroplane Heaven.

18 hours ago, UrgentSiesta said:

They stir their own pot.

I wouldn’t buy this any more than I’d buy a 707 from Aeroplane Heaven.

No one's bothered, just clear off and get some siesta.

RobdeVries.jpg

It's an interesting aircraft, but I'll wait for updates and more favourable opinions. Nemeth seem to be a reliable developer from what I've read.

What puzzles me is why nobody's ever done a high-level Il-76 'Candid'. Instantly recognisable and widely used.

CANDID.jpg

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

3 hours ago, RobdeVries said:

No one's bothered, just clear off and get some siesta.

Nah - it’s better to share valid concerns based on history, don’t ya think?

3 hours ago, Paul K said:

What puzzles me is why nobody's ever done a high-level Il-76 'Candid'. Instantly recognisable and widely used.

CANDID.jpg

I’d LOVE a Candid - truly iconic! Or a Bear - interesting story on those prop blades, and extremely FAST.

Nemeth used to prolifically make helos for FSX/P3D. IIRC, I have one or two.

Their work on MSFS helos has been problematic.

Edited by UrgentSiesta

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.