Sign in to follow this  
simbio

FSB build and RC4

Thank you Ronzie and JD for your time.I will my self test other aircraft to check all discrepancy.

I menage to test other add-on I defenately tink is a leveld issue, I try the 744 PMDG and the 737 PIC no problem at all.I believe it's the LDS FMC way on reading Lat long wich differ from FS9 Flight plan but it's only my case because other people like betatester have no issue about this problem.Anyway thank's for the help and looking forward for the next release.Fabrizio

One more thing to look at.I installed RC 4.2 and flew your plan with the PMDG 737NG-700 and had the same issue of MTL not progressing. At the point before MTL there were a number of ATC commands requiring an acknowledgement. I noticed on your screenshot that ATC was waiting for an acknowledgement (7). RC 4.2 handles audio a different way that makes menu response slugglish.If there is an outstanding ack command a waypoint as you cross it may not be credited as ATC is awaiting your response. I have not tried it but you could consider to add the keystroke option to hand communications to the copilot when the ATC comms get busy. This should avoid the need to ack the ATC communications which could be holding things up.This plan is very short so things can get busy manipulating the aircraft with a string of closely spaced ATC communications. Using a different aircraft might have made things easier. Keeping the preceding suggestion in mind (see the manual about toggling copilot response on and off) coninue flying the LDS with RC. There may have been other issues but I'm just noting my experience and thoughts for problem resolution for now.The developers have been made aware of this for the future.

I will certanly take in consideration the copilot job.Thank you for your help .RegardsFabrizio