Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Could someone kindly give me a hint as to which file I have to edit/delete when I am getting a taxi_graph.txt error in the controller, respectively when no airport data is written into the taxi_graph.txt file while (repeatedly) updating the runways and taxiways?

I would normally ignore this but I have this problem with KJFK which I am using very often. I've tried with the default NYMetro procedures provided in AIC 1.4B and also with freshly compiled files based on the PMDG NavData source, yet I keep getting the message that there will be no landings in enhanced mode for this ICAO because of missing data in taxi_graph.txt KGLA and KEWR work fine.

Could this have to do with FS Dreamteam's JFK v2 scenery? And if yes, where would I have to start...

take a look into the AIControllerPath.txt - find the "SPath" entry for KJFK and check if it is the FSDT one, then check the TAXI=KJFK entry if it is the right bgl. FSDT has a seperate BGL for the Approaches - maybe AIController confuses it for the "real" AFCAD.

If you are going to use AIC you could disable this file as AIC would use it's own Appoach Info

Hello,

I just started using this programm and realized, that there is no braking animation (speedbrakes, reversers) for landing ai aircraft anymore. They all take longer on the runway to stop (which is very good!), but they all come to halt without those animations.

Is this normal behavior with AI Controller or am I doing something wrong?

it is (for now) as AIC "slews" the landing AC to control them. The dev is working on a new version which should take care of this

Hi!

After landing, AI traffic always stops for some seconds before leaving the runway.

Is it somehow possible to "smooth" this flow by changing some parameters?

There are so many options, I'm a little bit overwhelmed.

Furthermore I have seen some weird approaches lately:

AI aircraft sometimes land with extremely high bank angles.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks!

Regards, Sebastian

that's the time the AI plane needs to calculate it's way to the gate. You could disable the taxi in feature leaving that to FSX which is slightly faster (and using some "strange" routings as it only takes the shortest way)

that's the time the AI plane needs to calculate it's way to the gate. You could disable the taxi in feature leaving that to FSX which is slightly faster (and using some "strange" routings as it only takes the shortest way)

Where is that option in AIC? I need to disable taxi in.

Thanks,

Dirk

not 100% shure but I think you go to Settings / Options / Enhanced Mode (Approach and Final) and set the Enhanced Approach Mode to 0

not 100% shure but I think you go to Settings / Options / Enhanced Mode (Approach and Final) and set the Enhanced Approach Mode to 0

I will try but I'm afraid that will also disable most of the approach capabilities of AIC.

Thanks,

Dirk

Dear Gents,

can anyone give me a hint please:

"Problem enumerating aircraft config file at path y:\SimObjects"

I am using P3D V3.1 and have set the path to:

P3Dv2 Program Path:

f:\Prepar3D v3

Windows ProgramData Path for P3D (Typically "ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3")
c:\ProgrammData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

Dear Gents,

can anyone give me a hint please:

"Problem enumerating aircraft config file at path y:\SimObjects"

I am using P3D V3.1 and have set the path to:

P3Dv2 Program Path:

f:\Prepar3D v3

Windows ProgramData Path for P3D (Typically "ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3")

c:\ProgrammData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

Have you an additional AI Aircraft path, other than the default?

Please open the <<Program Config Paths>> in the settings, and then go to on the upper right <<Advanced Path Options>>.

If you have an additional AI Aircraft path, you have to insert the path there.

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Is it possible to disable AI control on the ground without removing SID/STAR functionality in AIC1.4? If so how exactly to do that in the options?

Now that PF3 is released I'd like it to:

monitor AI aircraft on the ground as you taxi to/from the runway to ensure there are no conflicts

Also there are other problems with AI ground control by AIC1.4's that I would like to avoid. But I really like the actual SID/STARs feature of it. So if it is possible please post the settings I should change in AIC1.4

Thanks,

Dirk. 

Is it possible to disable AI control on the ground without removing SID/STAR functionality in AIC1.4? If so how exactly to do that in the options?

Now that PF3 is released I'd like it to:

Also there are other problems with AI ground control by AIC1.4's that I would like to avoid. But I really like the actual SID/STARs feature of it. So if it is possible please post the settings I should change in AIC1.4

Thanks,

Dirk. 

just disable the "advanced" features

Please could somebody explain exactly how to disable taxiing?   What it means  "just disable the "advanced" features" ?  There is lot of settings for "taxi-in", but no option to switch it off.  Thanx.

Please could somebody explain exactly how to disable taxiing?   What it means  "just disable the "advanced" features" ?  There is lot of settings for "taxi-in", but no option to switch it off.  Thanx.

Open AI monitor, goto settings->options->enhanced mode (Approach and final options) set enhanced mode to 0. This will disable all enhanced features of AI controller.

I don't think there is an option to turn off/on taxi in separately from the other enhanced features.

Yeah, that is it.  Now it is not clear if sids and stars from PMDG will be used or not if I will put "0" to "enhanced mode"... ???  Unfortunately it is very confusing terminology used in all project.  Otherside program is great and I thank very much to developer !!!!    Taxi is not good at all. Moving airplanes is not looking realisticaly, and not really inteligent decisions are made by program where to send smaal C172 to heavy gate, and then big B777F is deleted because no parking place....   Best could be to disable AIC just we can say at touchdown, or better just few seconds before touchdown.  Any idea how to do it?   It must be possible, because I observed, that after landing and full stoping on the runway aircraft is deslaved for few seconds and is under FSX control. Then , after 2 or 3 seconds AIC takes control back, and taxi to "hell" begins... Haha.     How to stop/prevent overtaking control after landing...???  Some parameters in AIC cfg file....?  I am trying to experiment, but no luck.   The bigest problem is, that aircraft after parking on the gate is deleted. It should be switched to FSX control and eventually wait for next planed flight....   It is so pity....