Richard Sennett

Why I haven't been simming latley

As it stands now no labor included - close to 5,000

Wow, that's some dosh to spend on a PC :blink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Wow, that's some dosh to spend on a PC :blink:

Yah didn't add it up before I started this project may have thought twice abut it thats for sure

Rich Sennett

Geez Rich them pictures are so clear. Looking great.  Love the mix of blue and white   

Where's that 64bit button ? Ya know... the one which turns a sim from the pre-historic / limitative beyond any hardware 32 bit, into the realm of 64 bit ?

But it just looks GREAT Richard, anyway... You could really have a sim going if you went DCS World, preferably EDGE with it... :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Geez Rich them pictures are so clear. Looking great.  Love the mix of blue and white   

Where's that 64bit button ? Ya know... the one which turns a sim from the pre-historic / limitative beyond any hardware 32 bit, into the realm of 64 bit ?

But it just looks GREAT Richard, anyway... You could really have a sim going if you went DCS World, preferably EDGE with it... :-)

Thanks for kind remarks - much appreciated - now back to it  :wink:

Rich Sennett

As it stands now no labor included - close to 5,000 and may be spending a bit more to buy ek ram waterblock which means I can't fire it up this weekend need to make a decision asap

Well waterblock does not work with dominator ram light bar versions so thats out - guess i can put some water in this tomorrow

Wow.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

World class build!  All that beautiful plumbing is scary for me to even look at.  I hope all goes well when its filled and pumping.  If it were me I would not be worring about RAM waterblocks.  Unless you want to overvolt and overclock it, a RAM WB would be no more than aesthetic.

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

World class build!  All that beautiful plumbing is scary for me to even look at.  I hope all goes well when its filled and pumping.  If it were me I would not be worring about RAM waterblocks.  Unless you want to overvolt and overclock it, a RAM WB would be no more than aesthetic.

Thank you - you are correct I dont oc ram - no need for it besides it will not work on light bar versions once you remove the fins there is nothing left to attach the block too - non light bar versions you remove fins and most of the body is still there with mounting holes so thats out - plan on filling it about 5 hours - Patriots are playing - not going to miss that - hopefully they win  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Check it out Guys - featured wip on Ensourced Sleeving Facebook page - these Guys do amazing work and great prices for the quality - thanks Joey for the spotlight Buddy

Bleeding system now - some more wip pics coming

https://www.facebook.com/Ensourced-Custom-Sleeved-Cables-351225731619723/

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Yeah Poppet they look good, gotta love NIKON's. Enjoying the new camera I see..  I have a Nikon D7000 myself and I love it. Keep the pics coming our way Rich.

• Upvote 1

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

Yeah Poppet they look good, gotta love NIKON's. Enjoying the new camera I see..  I have a Nikon D7000 myself and I love it. Keep the pics coming our way Rich.

Nice Ken - have fun with that D700 - sounds like a great camera - big bucks - still learning how to use it  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

A little too quiet Rich ... updates?  Are you making snow?

Cheers, Rob.

Some quick photos as it pretty late here - gpu temps are an astounding 21 degrees and cpu around 32 degrees normal use with 4.6 OC - haven't put P3D thru its paces but really happy with these results didn't think it would be much better than corsairs aio but boy I was wrong - they are great coolers but not this good 

pics do not do this rig justice - thats next on the list - learn a more about taking some decent studio shots - thats coming 

Also have to order a longer led strip for lower fan bay - back ordered so have to wait on that also order some white heat shrink for MB pwr - reset sw - etc. wires - what I have was to big for these small wires

skw4l4.jpg

npksag.jpg

4qo9wl.jpg

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Wow!  Very impressive Rich ... take a bow.

Cheers, Rob.