Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Why I haven't been simming latley

Wow, pretty awesome setup Rich. Are those RR or PW turbofans ? :smile:  :smile:

That thing looks in danger of taking off when the fan speeds hit 100% :t4011:

ZORAN

Thank you All - will get into the details and pass on some info and pics asap -  have to pay the bills right now  :wink: thanks for looking - much appreciated

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Looks good. The nerd in me is trying not to explode about the misuse of Star Wars terminology! :)

Always enjoyed building complex rigs, interested you see your hard drive and PSU solutions now the drive bays are removed and the rads are in place. Any plans yet? I always found things started getting very cramped once all the pipes started going in. You planning water blocks on the motherboard and graphics cards too?

Chris

Looks good. The nerd in me is trying not to explode about the misuse of Star Wars terminology! :)

Always enjoyed building complex rigs, interested you see your hard drive and PSU solutions now the drive bays are removed and the rads are in place. Any plans yet? I always found things started getting very cramped once all the pipes started going in. You planning water blocks on the motherboard and graphics cards too?

Chris

Power supply goes down in the bottom left hand side - tons of room for piping and drain valves also - EK nickel water blocks on Titan X - motherboard cpu - vrm and mosfets - post some pics a bit later tonight - SSD'S will be mounted on the back wall of case so they will not be visible is what I have decided - nice and clean  :smile:

Rich Sennett

Rich, this is going to make me insanely jealous. Please post full final specs including hardware just in case I  or others want to replicate. Enjoy your new toy!

Hans

Rich, this is going to make me insanely jealous. Please post full final specs including hardware just in case I  or others want to replicate. Enjoy your new toy!

Hi Guys - hope this helps a bit - only body armor and light bars need to be painted - all other parts are done - only thing that bugs me right now is the red accents on the connectors not sure what to do with that

I will be using Mayhem's Pastel coolant - start with white pastel and add blue dye to my liking with UV reactive dye added last

Core i7-4790K Devils Canyon

Thanks for all the great comments Folks

2lasx13.jpg

Wires will be custom made by Mainframecustoms in California

2gx0kfq.jpg

Rich Sennett

Nice video on the Monsoon kit I bought for rigid tubing bednding

Rich Sennett

And that's for FS2004? You Rock, Sir!

I cannot wait for your P3D build!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

And that's for FS2004? You Rock, Sir!

I cannot wait for your P3D build!

FS2004 ?

Been using P3D Exclusively for a long time now - thanks for looking 

Rich Sennett

Hi Richard,

That was just a ' tongue in cheek' chirp... ( I realized you are P3D'ing)

I have a friend here in South Africa that asks it the fans are high speed or normal?

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Hi Richard,

That was just a ' tongue in cheek' chirp... ( I realized you are P3D'ing)

I have a friend here in South Africa that asks it the fans are high speed or normal?

No problem Robin

These are the high speed flavor (16 of them) on the radiators 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181027

The other 3 are Air Flow versions

Thanks Rob for the coaxing on getting a fan controller - big help with all of these fans to control

I am using a 6 channel fan controller - one channel for 4 fans - the two left over channels can be used for AF fans or even dimming lighting - one strip of lighting in the bottom section of fans may need dimming as they are white

Of course this is white now - painted

http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Technologies-Sentry-Controller-SEN-MIX2-M1/dp/B00DN3IT7M/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41OMl8nx%2BuL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=15QDCH7MDDNMNNSK0Z3J

I am using NZXT Hue for main area for lighting which will be controlled outside of pc on desktop - no where else to put it

UV lighting will be installed also

http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-5-25-Inch-Changing-Controller-AA-HUE30-01/dp/B008RWT2IY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449152443&sr=8-1&keywords=NZXT+5.25-Inch+Hue+RGB+LED+Color+Changing+Controller

Rich Sennett