Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG MD-11 Advanced Tutorial 1 released

Thank You Markus and PMDG.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Markus, despite all of the impatience on our parts, you have delivered !! Thank You :( !! I can tell that the 'whining' in some instances started to get to you. For example, in the readme file for the FSX installation, you mentioned:-=====================================================PMDG MD-11 ADVANCED TUTORIAL FSX INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS=====================================================1. Place the following six files in your FS9 Flights folder - by default this is "My Documents\Flight Simulator Files"Well, we should all know that you really meant "FSX Files folder - by default this is "My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files"
This is actually my fault guys - I wrote the readmes. The tutorial was supposed to have installers that placed the files correctly originally but RSR didn't have time with his travel schedule to make them. I zipped everything so you guys wouldn't have to wait another week plus for this. I wrote the FS9 readme first and copied/pasted to the FSX one and just forgot to change that one line. I'll put a new version on the server for RSR to update the wrong one with.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Got the readme updated now...
Diamond Geezer Ryan ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hum İ am a bit lost where is the tutorial exactly i cant see any in the pmdg site can anyone provide the link please?Sorry guys apparently it was the chrome browser fault, with firefox i have found the file in the place where it has to be

Surprising that topics where people asked when the tutorial would be released have got more reactions than this one. If you whined about the release date, please be so kind to atleast say 'Thanks' now that it is released.Anyway, printed out the tutorial and will have a detailed look at it later but for now I just want to say: Thank You Markus and PMDG.Tiemen,
I had to both fly it and sleep before posting. I accidently kept going until nearly 3am on this one. Thanks PMDG.James Albrook

Well done to all involved. You've made my xmas.Thankyou Ryan and especially thank Markus it is an outstanding quality document. Well worth the wait.

Guest jeffg

To PMDG,Markus and Ryan Thank you for the 2ed tutorial.I it is very good reading and flying it. JeffG

Thanks to Markus & All. This is much appreciatedJohn Liem

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg