Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

This download is an incremental package plus updates of older effects and model files needed for proper display in P3Dv3.1 and 3.2.

Everybody who has installed the rest of the project should use this one; those who have not installed anything should use the total package, however, the total package will first be out next week when i am back in a place with a proper upload speed.

Thank-you for your excellent work.

I saw a ferry dock in port at Visby .

Very realistic.

I am enjoying all your ship packages.

Thanks for all the nice comments and feedback on the new package ? you are very welcome to post nice screenshots here in the thread ; it helps giving an idea of how the packages work and fit with the many different sceneries out there, as we have obviously not tested with all different scenery packs nor had the chance to follow all the ships along all their many routes

The new wake in P3D v.3 looks amazing.  I just want to double check that 10% ships give the maximum benefit of this amazing freeware ?

I have to say I felt a little odd flying my F16 out of Pudong in Beijing and flying up the coast in search of ships.  :Shame On You:

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Thank you AI ship team for all your work on this , love it.

I have to say I felt a little odd flying my F16 out of Pudong in Beijing and flying up the coast in search of ships.  Shame%20On%20You.gif

Yeah, I agree. You should be using the Concorde for that job :lol:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The new wake in P3D v.3 looks amazing.  I just want to double check that 10% ships give the maximum benefit of this amazing freeware ?

I have to say I felt a little odd flying my F16 out of Pudong in Beijing and flying up the coast in search of ships.  :Shame On You:

5 % is enough but if you put 10 % you can also benefit from e.g. Jean-Pierre Fillion's packages for Quebec and the St.lawrence or the RTMM project for the Pacific fjords.

hey there, thanks a million for such an amazing work!!!!

Got three questions:

I just saw your new post "86 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic". in the description you mentioned one could download the "total package (available from end March 2016)".

to my understanding this is a consolidated pack that contains all the previous releases into one release pack.

will your latest release, the "86 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic" be included in the total pack?

Another Question: (for those who installed each pack one by one manually):

the "FIX for Ship Wakes for P3Dv2.5 - version 2 (Download #189063) This file is only needed for P3Dv2.5 users".

As I remember correctly this fix (and statement) was released when P3D v2.5 was the latest version out on the market and addressed some FX issues due to some changes P3D v2.5 did compared to earlier versions. P3Dv3 at the time was not out yet, Therefore the statement was reffed to P3Dv2.5 users only, in order to emphasize it is not intended for FSX & P3Dv2.4 or below users.

However, since then P3Dv3 was released, but the statement stayed unchanged.

Is this statement still true that it is still only intended for P3Dv2.5 users or also P3D v3.x users need this fix (P3Dv2.5 or above)?

The same goes to "P3D replacement effects for AI ships and AI Ship Traffic (Download #179348)". is this to all P3D versions or only P3Dv1 (i think it was originally released for P3Dv1 users)?

if you put 10 % you can also benefit from e.g. Jean-Pierre Fillion's packages for Quebec and the St.lawrence or the RTMM project for the Pacific fjords.

where do you get those (download). google didn't give me such good hits?

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

5 % is enough but if you put 10 % you can also benefit from e.g. Jean-Pierre Fillion's packages for Quebec and the St.lawrence or the RTMM project for the Pacific fjords.

OK thanks I will need to look up Jean-Pierre.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

You can find Jean-Pierre's ships and sceneries for Quebec and the St. Lawrence here http://www.jpfil.com/quebecfsx/scenes-navires.php and RTMM here http://return.mistymoorings.com/

Regards to the previous wakes for P3Dv2.5 - those using P3Dv3.X should use the wakes in the new package as they have one more parameter included; wakes for all the ships in the Global AI Ship Project are included in the latest package 86 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic

It is very hard to tell based on your answer if it needs to be part of the installation steps or not for P3Dv3. The answer is not 100% clear. 

I'll rephrase the question for a better and direct answer:

If I am a P3Dv3.x user that has no AI Ships installed and I want to go ahead and install the complete pack one by one as listed above at the "BEST ANSWER" 14 steps (14 packs installation + your latest release of the 86 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic)

As part of the installation flow/steps as listed above at the "BEST ANSWER", Should it or shouldn't it be included for P3Dv3.x users?

or we need to skip those two steps which makes it to a 12 steps procedure rather than 14 steps?

step 8/14 (P3D replacement effects for AI ships and AI Ship Traffic (Download #179348)

step 13/14 FIX for Ship Wakes for P3Dv2.5 - version 2 (Download #189063)

63 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic for South America and Europe V1 (Download #175622) ***

Patch for 63 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic for South America and Europe V1 (Download #175703)

Caribbean AI Ship Traffic for 63 AI Ships (Download #175702)           

75 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic - Mediterranean Sea and Asia (Download #178959) ***

Patch for 75 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic (Download #179076)***

AI Ship Traffic for North West Europe (Download #178960)

AI Ship Traffic for US East Coast V1 (Download #179258)

P3D replacement effects for AI ships and AI Ship Traffic (Download #179348)

130 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic (Download #182953) ***

AI Ship Traffic Mexican Gulf and Caribbean Sea (Download #183304)

130 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic - Patch/Fix (Download #184092) ***

179 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic (Download #188085) ***

FIX for Ship Wakes for P3Dv2.5 - version 2 (Download #189063) This file is only needed for P3Dv2.5 users

80 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic (Download #190792) ***

The download AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic US West Coast (Download #176133) is no longer needed as it is completely replaced by the new files in 80 AI ships and AI Ship Traffic.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg