Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMoser

FreeMesh X Global 1.0 - Release Announcement

A big, big thanks to you for all your effort and well done work. It is very helpful indeed.

By the way, I think there is a problem with the second part of Africa direct download; maybe the file is missed?

Thanks again

A big, big thanks to you for all your effort and well done work. It is very helpful indeed.

By the way, I think there is a problem with the second part of Africa direct download; maybe the file is missed?

Thanks again

We had updated a couple of links since MEGA hosting is no longer needed, including the Africa file pt. 2. Check the first page of this thread again, and you'll see that we have moved those files onto MediaFire.

I just double checked to see if it's available for download, and the link seems to be working.

We had updated a couple of links since MEGA hosting is no longer needed, including the Africa file pt. 2. Check the first page of this thread again, and you'll see that we have moved those files onto MediaFire.

I just double checked to see if it's available for download, and the link seems to be working.

Yes, it is working now. Thanks again.

This is just fantastic work Daniel.

A big THANKYOU

Is there anyway we can donate 

Cheers 

Ian

This is just fantastic work Daniel.

A big THANKYOU

Is there anyway we can donate 

Cheers 

Ian

You're welcome. We currently have no system in place for donations. Maybe one day we'll set something up.

Hi. Do any users have a screen shot of Table Mountain Cape Town, South Africa using this mesh? I use FS Global Ultimate and would like to compare. Thanks.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Hi. Do any users have a screen shot of Table Mountain Cape Town, South Africa using this mesh? I use FS Global Ultimate and would like to compare. Thanks.

KzP2ZOF.png

lKhJe6l.png

85ZcJWp.png

hNZcbHF.png

S4lyFrl.png

....except maybe the vegetation is a little too green but that is not a mesh issue.

It's like a......rainforest in Uganda. I need a new landclass for South Africa.

Thank you. Nice shots. Land contours look accurate. And yes I agree, too much vegitation! I've not been able to find a good landclass product for my area.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

First of all, thank you for this wonderful product!!!! and free at that...bless you lol... Here's the deal. I have now p3dv3.0. Do I install it into scenery libray as mentioned like in prev versions, 2.5 fsx etc . Also I have GEP3d and utx usa 2.1...In what order should I put this in the library so that the mesh works.. a picture will do.... I am only downloading North America 5.5 gb's.

Thank you and the very best to you guys...

Bob Morehead

Bob M

Hello,

Thanks for these mesh.

BUT most of the files on Mediafire cannot be processed by 7z.

These files seams corrupted, can you reload these on Mediafire?
Thanks in advance.​

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64