Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMoser

FreeMesh X Global 1.0 - Release Announcement

Yes, that's correct. There are no patches for NA or Antarctica yet. You can download the original files for these two areas and not worry about any patch yet.

I have been using version 1.0 without any apparent problems. I did not apply patches 1.01 to 1.04. I have all the meshes at the top of my scenery file. I use Tileproxy.

Recently while doing the IVAO Asia World Tour, we landed at WAMT Babullah (the first time I have flown there) and this is what I saw:

02_WAMT_Tileproxy_With_FreeMesh.jpg

If I disable FreeMesh_Asia then I see this:

01_WAMT_Tileproxy_No_FreeMesh.jpg

The friend I fly with does not use FreeMesh and also sees this second image.

I then downloaded Patch 1.05 and updated as instructed with the FreeMeshX - Patches folder at the top.

It makes no difference, I still see the runway in a 'hole' as per the first image. I have checked and tried everything I can think of to no avail.

Perhaps some of you can spawn up at this airfield and see what you get.

Any help on what the problem is would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, I think there is something really wrong with your installation. This is what I see in my sim at the same spot:

hB86IS4.jpg

I have been using version 1.0 without any apparent problems. I did not apply patches 1.01 to 1.04. I have all the meshes at the top of my scenery file. I use Tileproxy.

Recently while doing the IVAO Asia World Tour, we landed at WAMT Babullah (the first time I have flown there) and this is what I saw:

02_WAMT_Tileproxy_With_FreeMesh.jpg

If I disable FreeMesh_Asia then I see this:

01_WAMT_Tileproxy_No_FreeMesh.jpg

The friend I fly with does not use FreeMesh and also sees this second image.

I then downloaded Patch 1.05 and updated as instructed with the FreeMeshX - Patches folder at the top.

It makes no difference, I still see the runway in a 'hole' as per the first image. I have checked and tried everything I can think of to no avail.

Perhaps some of you can spawn up at this airfield and see what you get.

Ok, I think there is something really wrong with your installation. This is what I see in my sim at the same spot:

hB86IS4.jpg

Ah, it's simple enough. The airport elevation corrections from FTX Vectors are applied Sbacchini's image, while there is no correction in rele's post.

The airport elevation in the stock game (and terrain) must be quite inaccurate.

How is this compatible with Orbx vector and OpenLC europe. I know its compatible with FTX Global.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

How is this compatible with Orbx vector and OpenLC europe. I know its compatible with FTX Global.

Works just fine with everything you listed.

And If I decide to uninstall the product is there a way?

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

And If I decide to uninstall the product is there a way?

Sure, just take it out of your scenery library and delete the folders.

Thanks.

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

I have been trying to get patch 1.05 for a week now, Media fire direct or torrent ,,, page cant be displayed is the direct download error that I get ,, when I try the torrent ,,, 4-5 torrent errors pop up,,, Does any one know what is going on with Mediafire

Thank You

Sorry that you're having problems. Links seem to be working for me. Let me see if I can PM you the .torrent file.

Just a quick question...

I looked at the tutorial and I am a bit confused about the "Patches Folder".

Do I put the FreeMeshX - 1.01 Patch folder in the "Patches Folder", Or do I put just the "Scenery Folder" inside of it into the "Patches Folder?" And so on with all the updates?

The reason I ask because as it merges it overwrites...This is what I want correct?

Hello, Daniel,

Just a note of thanks for what you have given us. Your mesh has beautifully transformed my scenery such that I don't want to pull away from the sim to get any "real" work done. Every area flown into is made so much better! What a great early Christmas gift!

So far, there haven't been any areas showing irregularities. Just a great view!

I certainly do appreciate the work you have put into FreeMeshX and for your great contribution to the Simming Community.

Sincerely,

Jim