Sign in to follow this  
twojastara

Great video tutorial for Majestic Dash 8 by real pilot

Here below, is a great introductory video to Majestic Dash 8 Q400. It was made by a real world pilot, who was a beta tester for Majestic's version.

He explains every light and every switch in great detail, and sometimes throws in something from his personal experience.

• Upvote 1

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks Lukaaz! Very nice.

Would you be so kind and provide english subtitles (when you have time!) also for the other Q400 tutorials by the same author? That would be great.

Thanks!  

Edmundo Azevedo

Thanks

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Would you be so kind and provide english subtitles (when you have time!) also for the other Q400 tutorials by the same author? That would be great.

Yes, I will do it gradually, when I have some free time.

It takes quite lot of time, so this would be rather slow process.

Cheers

Lukasz Kulasek

Many thanks Lukaaz! Unfortunately I cannot help....

Edmundo Azevedo

Yes, I will do it gradually, when I have some free time.

It takes quite lot of time, so this would be rather slow process.

Cheers

This is a very good video Lukasz.  I really appreciate you posting it.  I'm really looking forward to watching all of the videos once you get them with English subtitles.

You go over many things that are not covered in other videos on this subject.

This is a very good video Lukasz.  I really appreciate you posting it.  I'm really looking forward to watching all of the videos once you get them with English subtitles.

I'm glad that you like it.

I am going to translate Part #2 now. I think, that to keep my motivation, I would translate shorter videos first.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Lukasz Kulasek

Nice! I will watch and read :)

I purchased airline2sim Q400 training a few weeks ago. While I was able to follow the Airline2sim video's I did find it rather difficult. They have an instructor and a guy he is teaching chatting back and forth throughout and its very distracting and made it much more difficult to follow.  

This guy takes a much better approach and actually shows you.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Indeed. I was literally learning to fly MJS Q400 watching Tomek's videos.

I followed each of the steps and checking each of the switches he presented.

It's a pity he stopped recording new ones. His RW airline actually stopped existing a few months ago, maybe that's why.

Nice! I will watch and read :)

I purchased airline2sim Q400 training a few weeks ago. While I was able to follow the Airline2sim video's I did find it rather difficult. They have an instructor and a guy he is teaching chatting back and forth throughout and its very distracting and made it much more difficult to follow.

We do much the same as this in a single video from the Airline2Sim course, presented by a solo voice over, with animations to make it crystal clear. I agree that this is a good resource, however.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com