Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

RELEASE WEEK UPDATE #3

Be careful guys..... Otherwise THEY will delete this thread too.It seems that "THEY" prefer to delete istead to inform a little more or say something.Anyway, nice try biggrin.gif

I don't think so. Nobody has yet asked you-know-what, and were all having fun giving Philip a hard time. Good, fun humor.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

With the Heads-up toppic locked I knew that something was about to happen sooner or later!Nice one! Almost killed me, but I made some laughs!

i thought this thread date was a hint to the release date (May 201?)? But really, Well Played :(

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Well, to those who missed the AMAZING news from page 1of this thread ...... go to page 1.To PMDG staff: I read, can't remember where, that you would plan to write manuals too ? I know this might be a secret plan, and I highly doubt it is true, but that would be good news !:(:(

Well, to those who missed the AMAZING news from page 1of this thread ...... go to page 1.To PMDG staff: I read, can't remember where, that you would plan to write manuals too ? I know this might be a secret plan, and I highly doubt it is true, but that would be good news !:(:(
They already did. You do know this topic is for their 757 for Fly! from years ago right?

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Ok guys, we got a laugh out of this, but we're getting tickets and PMs from people confused about this... time to lock it, sorry.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com