Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Heaney

Polar Freighter, is GROUNDED!

Guest Paul Heaney

Looks like it's been stuck in LAX since December 12'th. All the good boys and girls didn't get their present delivery for XMas.Not much of a Polar freighter, is it? :)Maybe it will get a repaint and become the SOLAR Express and release for summer?

Do you have that little to do in your life?

I'm 47 and I've been wondering the same thing. Either the Polar is grounded or... heaven forbid... it's frozen in the ice! ;)

Guest svedman

Yeah, I want new screenshots of it, too! :()

Guest rowiljr

****sitting @ keyboard hitting "refresh,refresh,refresh"*****:-lol :-lol.....35yrs going on 19....:-beerchug Ro 'Freight Dawg" WilJr

Guest lespindo

Most Probably the GRINCH stold it, And Is flying it right now!!!!!!

Guest Marc Harrington

Actually your tour guide was in the process of moving and just got his PC shipped. So once everything is hooked up, the Polar Freighter will be back in the air... with removed Santa stickers of course.

Joel...just a friendly litte tip from my own experience...what ever you do never ever make fun of PMDG or criticize them or their products in any way or you will find yourself rebuked...so be careful...;-)Last time I posted here I asked how things are going with some of the issues still found after the latest patch and not to my big surprise the only answer I got was a very short one where they said they will let us know when it's ready in the famous PMDG way...it almost feels like you're supposed to say you're sorry for asking something in here. Might be just me but I really don't like the "climate" in here anymore but I do like PMDG's products - they are really state of the art in most ways!!

Richard Åsberg

"WebMaximus"Perhaps you are rebuked not for your questions, but for not following PMDG forum guidelines clearly pinned at the top of this forum. You are required to sign your real name when posting in the PMDG forum. While you may not find the flow of information from the PMDG staff about future releases and product updates satisfactory to your liking, we do release as much information as possible once we are able to assure that we will be able to deliver upon what we promise. The "climate" you refer to is not something that we have chosen, but something that has been necessitated by the ever increasing interrogations by a few over demanding forum guests (yourself not included, please dont misunderstand).Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hi Vin,No hard feelings, my post above was with a glimse in my eye. When it comes to the "climate" in this forum...regardless what the cause of it is I did find it much better a couple of years ago...have been a part of this forum for quite some time now and I'm also part of other forums where the climate is very nice without speculating how that's possible since there are various kinds of customers/users in all forums.About following the rules I do think I know them pretty well and you'll find my real name clearly written in my signature but if that's not good enough please let me know and I will add my written name to my signature.Best,Richard

Richard Åsberg

>When it comes to the "climate" in this forum...regardless what>the cause of it is I did find it much better a couple of years>ago...Richard,I was definitely here a 'couple' of years ago and distinctly recall voices complaining about the 'climate' of the forum. Nothing changed in this regard. Some will always complain, that's the nature of the beast. They complain about not getting information when they demand it, screenshots, patches, etc. - you name it.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_744F.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpg

Hmm, so how is the computer setup going now Marc? Would love to see the Polar continue her tour.-Mike Patel

I was wondering the same thing.I haven't seen Mark on the boards so maybe still in the process of moving/getting settled in. Don't envy moving around this time of year though, it would be enough to make one "run screaming into the night" in my opinion.BestBill