Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

The PMDG MD11 - Virtual Cockpit Preview

WOW! That's incredible.

Guest Tom Meyer

Looks great. I'll definitely be picking it up on release.

Guest A32X

Turn on the battery! :-)

Beautiful.... Just beautiful!!Will definitely be buying this on release, gotta get some more ram in the meantime! :)

Guest oliver mcrae

I hope this will be available for pre order, I just want to know i have bought it as soon as possible.

Awww man, that is BEAUTIFUL! Will certainly pick her up when it's ready. Great job as always, guys! Thanks for the preview!Tim

Guest Tom C.

Looks so real. Great job folks.

Guest Loiosh

The first picture threw me for a few moments. Do I see a lil hint of some depth-of-field blurring? Regardless. This VC is... in a word, stunning. I'm looking forward to this (though I will not be picking it up), the 737-NGX and /especially/ the A-320.Lovely work as always, PMDG team.

Truly breathtaking, amazing work - i'm sure this will be as fantastic as it seems. Sadly I too doubt I'll be picking this one up - whole 'nother (PMDG-detail level :)) learning curve, limited time and funds - sights thus really set on a certain 757, the new sim, NGX and busses in future.regards,Markhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256...but then again - I never planned on getting the 744 either - I'm so weak... must..resist... :-hah

Regards,

Mark

I think these pics are the consecuence of the previous discussion about new photos of the MD11. the images are really beautifull but i think it is better waiting for a complete VC with functional gauges photobook than seeing a half of the glareschield and the pedestal with these blanked displays....we have to be more patient. And you PMDG, take your time, we all are your customers and proudly supporters.OH...and as allways, sorry for my english..oops...Carlos G-R. SPAIN. (LESO)

Guest Toledano

FAAAAAAAAANNNNTAAAAAASSSSSTICCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :DTHANK YOU!!!!!!!!! But I want to see this on the simulator, because those images are renders on the 3DS Max!! At least them look like!! But them are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!Concgratulations!!!!!!

Guest hirnwut

:-beerchug

:-bang I want a brand new MD-11... this one has been used before, somebody put there fingers on it, i can see it !!! lol ! just kidding of course... it's really an AMAZING job.Have a nice day.

It's amazing! I really can't wait for this, the one trijet I want the most for FS. Please finish it for FS9!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

PMDG you have done it again. You really are the leaders in FS software. Take a bow.I like the way that you have given the whole thing that 'Used' look. That's something I haven't noticed in any other cockpit views of any other aircraft?I like the colour scheme too and the attention to detail is more definitive than any other, including the 'Queen'.Tell me though, will all the switches and buttons be operational in the 'VC' view?Finally, I was going to give this one a miss to save funds but, you've just sold it to me with these wonderfully realistic shots!Thanks PMDG, your products are irresistable.

Dave Taylor gb.png