Sign in to follow this  
falcon999

Did someone mention wing view?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

how a about the reverse, starting from the wing tip with front view of engines :)

Um, look at the spit and polish on those engines. Outstanding, the refelections are incredible. I can hardy wait. I am now totaly into FSX with AXE adn UTX, with the 744 my favoirte plane, I will be all the way in.

Thanks for sharing....can't wait ! :)Best RegardsThomas

Yes I mentioned them.How can I get them into the current version of the PMDG 747-400(FS2004 version)ThanksChris

Yes I mentioned them.How can I get them into the current version of the PMDG 747-400(FS2004 version)ThanksChris

Just remember everyone FSX wing views are external views, similar to DBS Walk & follow in FS2004, not through the VC like Active Camera. This is a great feature in FSX making views like this possible in all aircraft, but it does have one drawback. It only uses the external sounds. So unless PMDG have found a solution to this, they won't sound the same as from the cabin!!

Is that a vapor trail from the winglet? Those are some clean and shiney engine :-lol looking good, can't wait :D

Looks beautiful :-xxrotflmao