Sign in to follow this  
Guest FMC19

Frankly, I am surprised by PMDG

Guest FMC19

Frankly, I am surprised of the need to remind you with a numbers of email's that I have sent you, I think your technical support is somewhat to be desired Where you seem to be leaving out your customer requests, The emails that I sent you is Surrounding the purchasing of the 747X in which I did not receive the discount, I've got all the evidence and proof to back this up,And you still have not applied the discount to my credit card, which I believe customers who purchased the 747400 queen of the skies FS2004 get the discount,There are plenty of developers out there and more enthusiastic about supporting their customers, if this is the attitude from yourselves then you're not going to survive that long in this competitive Market In the near future, I this matter can be sorted out properly and professionally, Rob H

Frankly, if you don't give us your name or any indication of when you sent those emails, we don't know who you are :-).So - stop assuming we're not there to help and see if you can provide some more info, for example:Did you receive our automated reply when you sent the emails?Did you send us your order number?What's your full name?Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Rob-Contrary to your supposition, PMDG is consistently recognized for very good customer support. We are one of the few developers operating both an open discussion forum and handling our own support email multiple times each day. On 26NOV Paul forwarded your email to me for review because the data in your account(s) did not match the information you presented to him via email.On 27NOV I answered you and asked some clarifying questions. As a result of my travel schedule I haven't had a chance to review your answers in depth until a few moments ago. Normally this type of answer is best sent privately, but since you've accused us of poor service and other offenses, I think it is important that I demonstrate otherwise.Here are the facts:-> You purchased the FS9 747-400 in August of 2005. This purchase was made in the account using the email address: @clara.co.uk-> On 02NOV07 you started order 89554 in this account, but did not complete the order. The price was shown as

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

And you cannot wish for better support than that! I have never had a problem that hasn't been responded to and have found the support first class.Indeed, my last problem was sorted out very efficiently on a 'one to one' basis by Armen.Armen is in charge of 'sounds', so I got to converse with the right man for the job.And you can't better that ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

So Rob H, was your problem solved???? I think Robert narrated every detail step by step

If I could articulate my thoughts as well as RR, I would have been a pilot and started a software company. :-xxrotflmao

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

This makes me wonder what Robert sounds like on the PA system in his RW flights. I bet he runs a tight-ship! But I do love those comedic pilots too and RR has had some good one-liners in his statments over the years. ;)

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Oh oh, I remember that song... :-walksmile

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

>Frankly, if you don't give us your name or any indication of>when you sent those emails, we don't know who you are :-).>>So - stop assuming we're not there to help and see if you can>provide some more info, for example:>>Did you receive our automated reply when you sent the emails?>>Did you send us your order number?>>What's your full name?>>Thanks,Not exactly friendly support!Waldo

Guest j-mo

It is neither friendly nor unfriendly. It seems like a VERY measured response to an antagonistic post!