Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Video showcasing the PMDG MD-11 available for viewing

Captains,Today we uploaded a short video to YouTube showcasing some of the visuals of the PMDG MD-11 visual model, virtual cockpit and some of the 2D panels. You can take a look at it here:

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest grim_marmazet

Absolutely stunning!It may be me being up for too long, but did I see animated pilots? How do the animations relate to cockpit changes?You WILL have my money when this bird is out!Regards,Rik

Very nice video. I'd be interested to see some night lighting as well.How did you guys pick Tom Cruise and Rush Limbaugh as pilots? Is the pilot movement in FSX only?

<I'm sure Remco will be thrilled he looks like Tom Cruise, and Bill Grabowski will be thrilled he looks like a guy who just signed a $400 million contract :+The pilot movement will be in both FS9 and FSX, although somewhat modified in FS9.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for..._md11_click.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Take your time guys withe everything. It looks good but its not done. I noticed you guys have not put in the xml code for the wheels yet, but they airplane and everything else is done. I think you should be in beta by the end of the month.

Guest flightgamer

Great, love to see progress, keep it up, and take your time :)

Guest Jake Lee

Sweet! Thanks for the update!- Jake

Guest rellehenk

Nice video. I was just wondering, which version of the FMS is modelled. Pegasus or a previous version?And do we also get the option to select tape style engine displays?

Guest pilot-joey

Great video, was suprised how nice the 2D panel was looking, and the VC! Hopefully you will be entering the Beta stage soon!

Nice video but no engine sounds?One of the best ways of advertising is to show everything and to hear everything.Are the sounds of the engines not finished yet perhaps?I want to hear the sounds that I would hear if I was flying it as well as the 'spot' veiews on the ground and in the air, please?Not the 'in flight music' that you beleive makes it all watchable. That makes it all unrealistic.Please take these comments as constructive and not critical? The more reality used in video's, the more attractive a product becomes. Realism is what we all aspire to.

Dave Taylor gb.png

This has probably been asked before but will the FS9 version be released at the same time as the FSX one? Really looking forward to flying the MD11. Andy S