Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

MD11 Questions? Fire away.

hi,i have a question about the performace. some of you already stated that it behaves better than the 747. i have a pretty old laptop, but it still can handle the leveld 767 for fsx. maybe some of you have the 767 too and can compare it to the md11 in matter of performance.otherwise i just have to purchase your md11 and give it a try!thanx, looking forward to the releasechrjs(christopher volle)

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Guest cloudfreak

thanks Mark and Martin,but is it also possible to see the SISP on the 2D widescreenpanel in the left corner like here on the picture?thanksJ

Hi Mark,>> I'm going to be trying an RNAV approach into Queenstown, NZ >> tomorrow night. It'll be a missed approach mind you!>> >> http://www.aip.net.nz/pdf/NZQN_45.1_45.2.pdf>> >> I'll post some shots once I'm done.That's the approach I had in mind! :D Looking forward to seeing your shots!Thanks for the other screenshots, too! :DHow does she handle engine out (#1 or #3), and what is EO performance like? What's she like two-engine out (#1/#2 or #2/#3)? *:-* I sometimes wonder if that rudder is big enough...?Best regards,Robin.

..........if I may answer for the team- YES!:)Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 x2 (Acronis) | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Ok,sounds great can't wait to say that myself. Now I want to make a request with the idea in mind it could not actually happen, any chance of some shots in the vc like landing or approach of some shots of the cockpit systems from any of you guys?Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Guest mpauli

EricSince we are right now allowed to show quite everything of the project I think one could arrange a few screenshots...It would be helpful though if you were a bit more specific to what you want to see. Where, what time, what stageI've planned to do a test flight this evening anyway. It will be short flight to test PROF navigation (VNAV), and other stuff with intercept points...Regards,Martin

Well, to be honest it does not matter to me if you guys feel like taking the time to do it what ever stage of the flight you feel you want to show. It would be cool to se some shots on touch down or some shots of the equipement be set during preflight or shutdown. Anytnhing you guys feel like showing would be fine to me.Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

>I'm going to be trying an RNAV approach into Queenstown, NZ>tomorrow night. It'll be a missed approach mind you!>>I'll post some shots once I'm done.>Mark,During this approach and missed approach procedure:Would you be so kind to show also FPV indications on the PFD?Thanks in advance.Harry

> I sometimes wonder if that rudder is big>enough...?>Robin,The vertical fin / rudder combination looks small indeed.A closer look will reveil another marvel of design on this aircraft.Apart from Upper / Lower rudder; The rudder itself is vertically split in two halves, allowing a smoother and more effective airflow when rudder is deflected.As long as you respect your VmcGround and VmcAir speeds, there's no problem to handle whatever asymetric thrust situation.(needless to say - she's FAA approved - isn't she)Regards,Harry

Guest sunbear

That's one helluva approach as I did it in a simulator in Queenstown, NZ a couple years ago. Talk about having mountains on both sides of you. Pretty scary....I'd love to see the video...Regards,jack

Capt. Eric Wade JonesThe Alps are magnificent, sure.I also recommend an approach into Lima during sunset,having good memories about that.Regards,Harry