Sign in to follow this  
rquick

PMDG MD-11X: Being Readied for Release! (09OCT08)

So it will be some quick manual reading over the weekend then flying the MD11. THANK YOU PMDG, you have just made my day. Andy S

Guest tcable

As always, Thanks for the info Rob.

Hi Robert,Thanks for the information. While I am one waiting (patiently but very excitedly!) for the FS9 version, I hope everything goes smoothly for the FSX release and I look forward to hearing all about the latest release from PMDG! Those manuals shall be very useful reading as I wait for the FS9 release.Best regards,Tim

Guest FrancoisH

Can't you give us an "hour" for the update or will I have to press F5 key and broke it before the end of today ?... I need to keep it safe untill tuesday !

GRRR.......and there was I thinking this was to say it was released when I saw the other topic un-stickied!! :D* counts the seconds... * :DBest regards,Robin.

>>I could be wrong but I think, your team PMDG will have more>>success with the md-11 for fs9, that with the MD-11x!>because>>of 100 users of flight simulator 90 use fs9.>>I actually think that MD-11X will make many people to switch>over to FSX. Now with SB4 in public beta, VATSIM users(which I>believe to be quite significant part of MD-11 buyers) don't>have to lose anything when switching over to X, so I think>that there will be lots of switchers indeed.>>regards, OlliI don't think so. FSX is still to slow when it comes to online flying with complex add on aircraft and airports. FS9 is the better plattform for airliners and detailed airports, heavy clouds at max settings. Jan-Paul

I am actually feeling happy after reading this. Happy and excited.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

This is great news. Depending on the price, I will purchase the X version. I plan on getting and using the FS9 version, but after 4 years of waiting I may get it for X. I installed X and have it running nice but all the good scenery and addons I have are for FS9. I plan on making the switch once enough addons are out for X.Either way, Great News!!!!!!!!!ThanksRichie

Richie Walsh

I cant stop having fits and random explosive expressions of excitement....and im not even waiting for the FSX version!!!!!Sooon my precious baby will be in my hands!THANKS PMDG!!!!!!!:-jumpy Bryan

Ohh Great news, finally I belive it also!(waited more than 2 years)I

Best wishes for a successful FSX release :-)I'm waiting for the FS9 version.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)