Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

Congratulations !

Guest howard500

The wait has been well worth it. PMDG, you guys have the passion and dedication that keeps this community rolling, keep people wanting more and for that we owe you a big thank you. The cabin of the MD11 is breathtaking, I tell you, sitting in that cockpit at night, with the instrument lights on a soft glow, and hearing the rush of air as the packs come to life makes your hair stand up! She flies gracefully and will be turning heads in the flight simulator world for many years. I have not been flight simming much lately as I am hard at work working on my real life commercial license but this MD11 has already begun changing that, so thank you PMDG a bloody well done job!! Alonso Reig

Guest Pancratios

Wow! What more need one say.Fr Pancratios

Allso from here in the Netherlands.Got the most products of PMDG,but if I look what I have to pay for this MD11 then I think this is WAY to far if we gonna pay these prices for products!!!This is NOT fun anymore.I hope developers will be more looking at members of our community who cannot pay those PRICES.I am NOT saying that the affort they put into this MD11 is not worth the price,but still..................Bill and Michael,hope you consider this for those who cannot pay this prices.Not for me personely I can pay it dont worry,but I know LOTS of members who CANNOT!!!

>Allso from here in the Netherlands.Got the most products of>PMDG,but if I look what I have to pay for this MD11 then I>think this is WAY to far if we gonna pay these prices for>products!!!>This is NOT fun anymore.I hope developers will be more looking>at members of our community who cannot pay those PRICES.I am>NOT saying that the affort they put into this MD11 is not>worth the price,but still..................Bill and>Michael,hope you consider this for those who cannot pay this>prices.Not for me personely I can pay it dont worry,but I know>LOTS of members who CANNOT!!!>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpgFlight sim enthusiast need to realize that when they ask for more realistic and detailed simulations, they are going to pay more.Nothing is free except freeware and there is plenty of that available for those who cannot take the plunge for a first quality product like the MD11.For the amount of enjoyment I get out of the MD11 and PMDG 747-400, the price is cheap.This is my hobby and I want to use the best tools available and that is what PMDG provides.If I were a golfer, I could go to the Dollar Store and get me a set of cheap golf clubs, but if I was a serious golf enthusiast, I would go to the pro-shop and buy me an $800 driver and probably pay eight to ten thousand for the complete set.PMDG is the Pro-Shop for flight simulation for the serious flight sim enthusiast. Expect to get more...but expect to pay more too.Even at that it is not an expensive hobby.Bob

>Allso from here in the Netherlands.Got the most products of>PMDG,but if I look what I have to pay for this MD11 then I>think this is WAY to far if we gonna pay these prices for>products!!!>This is NOT fun anymore.I hope developers will be more looking>at members of our community who cannot pay those PRICES.I am>NOT saying that the affort they put into this MD11 is not>worth the price,but still..................Bill and>Michael,hope you consider this for those who cannot pay this>prices.Not for me personely I can pay it dont worry,but I know>LOTS of members who CANNOT!!!>as we say in the old country"don't play with toys that you can not afford to play with"and don't b**ch about itenough saidBoPS: PMDG team - my compliments to a great product

Bo Klop

Hello - I wish to add my kudos to PMDG for another wonderful simulation. I too am very impressed, especially with the sounds and virtual cockpit. I own most of the payware widebodies and narrowbodies, and PMDG in my opinion delivers solid value for the money.Even on my old clunker Pentium D machine with 512MB graphics I get solid mid teens on the ground and mid 20FPS inflight with the MD11 in FSX on Vista. This is enough to keep me happy as I can't afford my dream machine with a young one on the way. That said, I'm hanging too for the FS9 version so I can keep my AI Traffic, weather and Add-on scenery maxed out!PMDG: Keep up the great work!Jeremy

Yes, there is no doubt that they are the best. i haven't seen any plane the fly like the 737 747 and i'm going to buy the MD11 too.Congratulation, you are the best. Thanks forever.Matias

Guest Playa 2k6

Hi guys,I don