Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

Congratulations !

Hey all.Just wanted to take a moment, before the chaos of release is upon us, to give a hearty congratulations to the PMDG team, and more specifically, Bill and Michael, for seeing this project through to completion.It seems like eons ago that Bill first posted shots of his newest project over at FSNordic. I seem to remember test flight "photos" from Honolulu, is that correct ? :)What will give me the most satisfaction today, as I purchase what looks to be another revolutionary PMDG product, is to finally be given the chance to thank Bill for all he has done over the years, with more than just words for a change. To Bill, Michael, and the rest of the PMDG crew, thank you, and best wishes.

Regards,

Brian Doney

I'd like to piggy back on his comments. I've always wanted a quality tri-jet for MSFS ever since playing FS2000 (long long time ago). This will be my first PMDG product but after thumbing through the paper manuals for about a week and a half and reading everyones posts ever since the Queen's release I know I won't be the least bit disappointed. So good work, thank you, and hopefully you all can kick back and relax for a bit after working so hard on the MD-11.:-cool

I also would like to say Congrats. Although I will not be buying the FSX model and I will be waiting with the other FS9'ers for our delivery flight I still would like to say congrats, you guys are just incredible! Now I would say go take a long long vacation but I cant take that long of a wait for the FS9 model, lol. :(

Yes, a heartly congratulations from me to.This has been the most memorable day @ Avsim, in my memory.Golli.

Just downloaded it. I expect little to no sleep tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for keeping us informed as much as possible. Thanks Richie

Richie Walsh

Brian & Michael & Steven & Golli,Thank you very much for taking the time to send that message. It means a lot to Michael and I, and speaking for Michael and myself, we truly hope the wait was worth it. We think it will be.Bill

Hi,I too would like to say "thank you" for the hard work you've put into this over the last few years!Given the platform it ended up on (FSX) I was apprehensive about how it would run as FSX is variable on my rig at the best of times, but this aircraft just blows everything else out the water.Those startup sounds are fantastic! I've had the privilege to fly on MD-11s and the sound is just as I remember it.Again, thanks for your hard work - this is going to become both one of my favorites, and no doubt a *real* classic in the FS world.I keep breaking off flying to post here! :DTHANK YOU!!!!Best regards,Robin.

Robin,On behalf of Michael and Vin and Vangelis and Pete and Armen and Lefteris and Robert and the all the testers... you're welcome!!Bill

Bill and Crew,I just wanted to drop in and wish you a heartfelt congrats! from someone who remembers the original announcment over at the FSNordic Forums. You gents have come a long long way!Got her installed and took a trip around the pattern. Speaking from a guy who is an aircraft systems "expert" for a living, all I can say is wow! I am truely at a loss for words with what you have accomplished here. This one will keep me busy for years and years to come! Bravo!A standing ovation is due...Congrats again, to the whole team!-Jason Peters E-3B/C AWACS Flight Engineer USAF (Former B-52H Crew Chief)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

A Job very well done. I am very proud to even have had a small part of this. I can imagine how the guys that actually put in the long hours coding,painting, debugging feel.The thanks and congratuations are well deserved. Hats off to everyone at PMDG Y'all are a real class outfit.Stan

WOW! Just WOW!. Its early, but so far its exceeding my expectations. I will have to really learn it to get its full benefits. I did a few touch and gos and it handled great. I am currently airborne climbing out of KONT to KABQ. Great Job!Thank You Richie.

Richie Walsh

Guest Ted_Pan

A hearty 'atta boy... to all the PMDG teamThis is an awesome plane... Thanks!Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, AlaskaCore 2 Duo E64004gb RAMnVidia GTS8800 640mbVista 32

Seems that this aircraft opens a new chapter and sets new standards for high quality simulations. Thank you from my part too.Now... when the euphoria calms down a little, I wish you - the Team - to take a well deserved rest from many days and nights of staring into the monitor. And then...Well, the point is your top products, 747 and md-11, are long-haulers and I'm one of those who never managed to organize my life to spend many, many hours flying intercontinentals. All what I can afford is a 1-2 hours hop during weekends. So, my mind is already turning to the future, to the new 737. With your unrivaled experience both in programming the sims, as well as in the systems of 737 from your legendary previous release, I believe about this time next year we will celebrate another PMDG victory.Thanks again.Neven