Sign in to follow this  
onurksn

PMDG imagine your revenues with a A330/340 like the MD11 quality

>Where is PMDG's vision?>>Why waste so much time on golden oldies when there beautiful>models like the 787 and the 747-800 on their way? >>Surely, it makes more sense to ride the wave of real world>newbies, and the hype surrounding them.>>Ant>FACT>South AFricaWe'd be making it up, neither of those aircraft have even flown yet.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest XM DUDE

>I'd rather see an airbus because the flows and proceedures>are very similar amongst the boeing planes - I like the idea>of learning something new. >>Or a C-17....though how much of that plane's perf/systems are>classified would make it tough. I'd love to have a four engine>jet you could get into small fields. Then we'd be having some>fun.>>Colin A C-17 would be great!Michael Pare.

A Boeing C-17? It would have an interesting manual for sure. No takeoff performance tables, no landing performance tables, no fuel tables, no tables at all...:( EDIT-Forgot name!Abat Hernaez

It would be great if PMDG could even create an "adapted" panel for something like the freeware Jet City B717. It seems a shame to have done all that work on the MD-11 panel, and then not be able to utilise the code for another aircraft. I guess it might be a lot harder to do than I imagine, although I remember Bill Grabowski mentioning that it might be possible on the JCA forums some years ago. I will keep dreaming.... ;-)

Graeme Butler

I use Project Airbus, great model and great dynamics, its to bad PMDG could not at least create an Airbus panel that would work with it.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3779/imagesgn4.jpgI'm tired of the long-haul aircraft. I'd much rather see an A320, CRJ, or something that isn't meant to fly across the ocean. I'm dying to get the MD-11 when it's out for FS9, but no other long-hauler interests me. I don't even like long flights.Besides, PMDG is most likely gonna work on the new 737NG after they wrap the MD-11. Hard to say what'll happen after that, but it'll be a long time, so I wouldn't be asking for anything.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest XM DUDE

I would like to see a well done business jet like a Lear or gulfstream or maybe a falcon. A CRJ could work too as PMDG turns all aircraft into gold.Michael Pare.

I'd love to see an actual normal size business jet as well. The Cessna Mustang that Flight 1 is making looks good, but it's a little small. I'd really love a Dassault, but I read on another thread that they don't allow MSFS simulations, and I already know Gulfstream doesn't. Those are apparently two companies that won't supply data to developers to recreate the plane at a payware level. Gulfstream has claimed they'd sue a payware developer if they tried to make one. Can't speak for Dassault since I only read that one comment. I like the Dassault Falcon tri-jet, such as the 900 series.Anyhow, a CRJ or ERJ would be nice since no versions really exist on a PMDG/high-end payware level, and the Digital Aviation version is not going anywhere. You could log tons of flights in those birds.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

>Anyhow, a CRJ or ERJ would be nice since no versions really>exist on a PMDG/high-end payware level, and the Digital>Aviation version is not going anywhere. You could log tons of>flights in those birds.I absolutely agree, as a short hauler myself, I would love to have the swifty CRJ series (100-900) done by PMDG. Although it hasn't flown yet the 1000 version would be a bonus. I don't know if it is a different concept but I'm suspecting it has the same cockpit layout for an easy crew transition.

Guest BlueRidgeDx

>I don't know if it is a different concept but I'm suspecting it has>the same cockpit layout for an easy crew transition.Its nearly identical. The only real new feature is a VNAV button on the FCP. Thats right, the CRJ has finally made the leap from Advisory VNAV to "real" coupled VNAV.And keep your eye out for info on a certain CRJ project. Its not dormant any more.Regards,Nick

Yeah, I remember reading about the VNAV issue you mentioned somewhere. By a certain CRJ project are you referring to the DA version?

Well, I'll sure be looking forward to the DA CRJ because the panels were beautiful and the planes they develop are excellent. I don't own the Fokker (kinda broke right now), but their FDEs are top-notch.

- Chris