Sign in to follow this  
onurksn

PMDG imagine your revenues with a A330/340 like the MD11 quality

Dear PMDG teamImgagine your revenues you could make with an actual aircraft like the A330/340 with the quality of a MD11 or 747-400. Because till today doesn't exist an addon of the A330/340 on the quallity of your standards.I've the 737-series and the 747 (FS9 and FSX), but I don't think to purchase the MD11, an aircarft, that use a few airlines, only. And the most as freighter and not PAX.I'm looking forward of NGX or, who knows.....Best reagrdsMarcel

Guys,This topic has been the subject of forum discussions on many occasions...a simple search will give you an idea where things are going next.Steve Bhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/1020636/523.png

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Marcel,imagine how much 'revenue' PMDG could generate with doing a B777... so many aircraft, so little time...If the fact that the MD-11 has not sold in that many numbers as the A320 is the only reason you are not flying that aircraft then that's too bad really, a very capable and modern aircraft.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Without the cooperation from Airbus that we get from Boeing it won't happen.

Hi MarkusWill you be in Hergiswil 15th/16th november?If yes, let me show the MD11 there.Maybe it will change my mind.RegardsMarcel

IMO the most logical way for PMDG to go after the 737 NGX would be either the 717 (Similar avionics as the MD-11 = less development time) or the 777.

Guest BlueRidgeDx

Thats why you should do the 717. ;)Similar architecture to the MD-11, and we really, really, need a short haul airplane.Lord knows I love the MD-11, but 10 hour flights across the pond are just mind-numbing. I find myself looking for short domestic routes of about 1 to 1.5 hours long to fly the MD-11 on. Each time, I think how great it would be to be doing those short hops in a 717 instead.Regards,Nick

Here we go again...:DPersonally I think it's great that an original aircraft such as the MD-11 has been created for FS. I don't care about it's commercial succes but if aviation, mostly airliner aviation is your hobby (RW and sim altogether) then this platform is a wonderful project. I have learned an enormous amount of stuff about the 737, I didn't buy the 747 (I was expecting a T7...) but this one is too good to miss.As for the Airbus, I admit it's my dream to see a PMDG version, maybe one day who knows...In response to what Pete said above, maybe it's too naive of me to ask this but if Airbus approached PMDG with full support would you guys go for it?

How about the RJ 85 and RJ 100?That thing would be a hit

I believe PMDG announced the Airbus project would be after the 737NG. Has this changed?

Where is PMDG's vision?Why waste so much time on golden oldies when there beautiful models like the 787 and the 747-800 on their way? Surely, it makes more sense to ride the wave of real world newbies, and the hype surrounding them.AntFACTSouth AFrica

Im still blinded by the MD11, hay saying that, still blind from the wonderful PMDG B744!What ever comes out way next from PMDG it will be great...Kimberly.

Guest 413X3

It's nice to have "vision," but how on earth can you accurately model an airplane that has not even flown yet?The 777 really does need to be done, PMDG did it pre-msfs. They should do an updated version for FSX, with the different variants of the 777, especially the new -200LR, and -200LRF

Guest hmstiger

I'd rather see an airbus because the flows and proceedures are very similar amongst the boeing planes - I like the idea of learning something new. Or a C-17....though how much of that plane's perf/systems are classified would make it tough. I'd love to have a four engine jet you could get into small fields. Then we'd be having some fun.Colin