Sign in to follow this  
DF9AA

HIFI SIM server down ?

Nothing in Scotland either. Tried with Virgin media DNS and OpenDNS.Has there been any official word from anyone at HiFi or are we all in the dark?

Nothing in Scotland either.Has there been any official word from anyone at HiFi or are we all in the dark?
My guess is they are trying to fix it, but don't have an ETA so their resources go towards fixing it vs an announcement.Only time will tell!

Helloi would guess that Jim is at work at the moment as I am sure he would have posted by now.I will just have to fire up FSMeteo 8.0 for the duration of this outage.

Haha ye the danger here is that everyone discovers that the default weather engines cvn actually produce some pretty nice skyscapes!

Guest norm99

Maybe weather knocked out the weather... :(

looks like they working on it...just checked and now i get reported that the domain has been expanded "Expiration Date: 12-dec-2015"seems we'Re on a good path...give it a while and we're back up with current WX

Guest norm99

She's up in California... hooray...Big%20Grin.gif

Hi All,We had a network issue preventing some users from accessing the www.hifisim.com website and related product weather services this morning. We apologize for the inconvenience! This problem as been corrected.This had nothing to do with not paying any bill!I did see the early reports of this, this morning, but my school district was one of the VERY few in SE Michigan to open today in spite of snow, ice, and winds, so I had to go on in, and at work I do not have access to this forum.Thanks,