Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgreth123

Smoothest gauges ever!

What else can I say except this...I want it I want it I really want it.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

>Was there really a need to create another topic?I found it quite interesting! I might have missed it, if it was buried somewhere in those other "long" threads.L.Adamson

Guest Pilot533

>Was there really a need to create another topic?Why not? Whats so bad about creating another topic, you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

That simply can't be! That type of smoothness doesn't exist in FS9 or FSX. If the crew at AirlinerXP indeed are releasing this type of gauge accuracy then I am at a loss for words!This would be the first title that I would actually pay to preorder. And if just 70% of the things they are saying about their Airbus is true, this is destined to be the most groundbreaking aircraft release for the FS franchise.It could also mean that the other 3 following Airbuses will see no sales and Wilco's 'bus will be a case of life imitating art as their sales go sailing into the trees as did the Air France A320 at the 1998 airshow.

>PMDG Queen is about the sameNah- not even close, at least on my computer. And in the VC? Forget about it. It's leaps and bounds over previous gauges using inefficient GDI+

you've used the framerate tuning tool in the PMDG menu? PMDG is unbelievably smooth on my computer. it looks exactly like that on mine. sorry

Guest jgreth123

>PMDG Queen is about the sameAs much as I like my queen, it doesn't even compare to this in the VC ... sorry :(

Looks nice and promising.However, once the viewpoint includes both the panel and outside scenery, I would imagine the min FPS can spike low.PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Wow, that 3 second clip was spectacular...

- Aaron

Hi, I understand the enthusiasm..it's like all those promises on the telly of loosing weight without really working out. But my mom always said. If you want to be beautiful, it's gonna cost you some pain darling.... So I throw in a bit of scepticism... Quoted from Lou Betti at their forum: "Look at the VC PFD video we posted; 43 fps average, and on an average computer..." But what are the specs of that "average computer" And under which circumstances as to weather settings, traffic settings, scenery density and the like Thanks, Rob

RobdeVries.jpg

Very nice indeed, but Level D is like this. in VC too.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU