Sign in to follow this  
Guest chechia

Wilco

Guest chechia

Passed 1 year... Is the Wilco Classic 737 good?Yes... somebody smells milk here...

What a bunch of crying baby whiners. If you aren't happy, call your credit company and dispute the charge but to open a lawsuit that will put another FS add-on provider out of business is bad for the entire community.Pathetic, it really is. Go find something worthwhile to get so excited about. I heard that FS users will not be allowed to fly real Airbus despite us having the software, go start a protest or something LOL!-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I have the answer, just do what I did.Buy the Shockwave Spitifre instead. It's less than $20 and if you make the propeller-thingy turn, it flies up in the air and does flips and rolls and all sorts of funky things.Vroom-vroom! :-beerchug

>What a bunch of crying baby whiners. So true..."Finish the plane", "finish the world""There is no difference between 50 bucks & six million, it should be complete".....so on & so on!Personally, I'm going to update my KingAir panel to glass, I hear it's just $170,000.00 and the ad say's it's affordable! :-lol L.Adamsonedit: took an extra D out of ad

Guest WindBeneathMyWings

Hello, I can't help to step in here. I read very briefly but I will say this. When you read something about a product and it explicitly say's it is or should be capable of doing what it is supposed to do. It should do it! That is one thing that really pi**es me off... There are a couple of term's for that False Advertisement and BAIT & SWITCH and I do believe in the business world that can be illegal. Happy Landings, JoshP.S. Kinda got more respect for a Thug... At least he doesn't act like he gives a sh** when he rob's you just lay's it down like it is and rob's you.

WOW,legal action this is getting foolish.maybe it is buggy,but give them a chance to fix it,i plan on purchasing it in the future and if i dont like it then my problem.tony.

Guest AOA

WellI for one don`t blame these guys one bit for being ######.I also think the legal action is a little extreme and credit card chargeback would suffice to relay their feelings to Wilco/FeelThere in an unambiguous way as well as steering clear of this developer on future product launches.Money or lack of is what will get the deveopers attention and it comes down to the individual as judging from some of the posts in this thread support is not forthcoming from the community.I hope some lessons were learned here as it seems that it is in general not a good idea to buy advanced aircraft addons on release day if you are not willing to put up with betatesting (some more than others)them.Pete

Guest chechia

If you leave in blank the Course in the RadioNav page, in the real bus, at Rose/Vor Mode, you don

Guest AOA

Emir"so did we sue them yet?bwhahahah-Emir"And this is helpfull how????Does it make you feel better to belittle people?Pete

It is all so amazing that we always find a way to complain about products. As a Professional in the Airline Industry, I can compare you guys to a vast majority (approximately 60%) of the Professional Pilot group (A bunch of Whinning Babies). :-lol :-lol :-lol 1. My auto pilot doesn't work2. My FMS is inop3. My Nose wheel Stering is inop4. My Cup holder is broken5. I am hungry, can I get a crew meal6. My hotel romm was too cold, I did not get enough sleep7. My Radar is inop (so what it is a VFR day and there are no sigmets along your route of flight today)8. I am filing a grievance against the airline because I did not get a 45 minute break within 6 hours of duty (well the company already gave you a crew meal in place of that 45 min break)9. I am going to sue the Airline because the simulator caused me to fail my check ride 3 times, no I do not have a job)10. Etc. blah blah...wah wah wah The Avsim moderators should start supplying wine for our cheese when we log on:-lol :-lol :-lol If you Whine about a $50.00 piece of software, which is design to simulate an aircraft within the limitations of the platform inwhich is is made, imagine what would happen if you owned the real aircraft. You would probably complain that the "aircraft does not fly like Flight simulator."I don't think the majority of the complaining congregation are aware of the amount of work that goes into development/beta testing. If anyone is able to state the name of a developer that has ever produced a flawless addon please do so for the rest of us to know. Even our Full motion simulator has flaws which are sometimes corrected, or in some cases left as is. That is the beauty of a bug list, which given time, depending on the complexity of the problem may be rectified.Now regarding "Legal action" issue, that is just absurd. Why must we always look for dirt to try and bring someone down. If it is a blatant act I agree take all action necessary, but I am pretty sure that this is something that is not that grave.Kroswynd

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Guest JTEK99

>And this is helpfull how????>Does it make you feel better to belittle people?I can't think of anything more belittling than paying hard-earned money for something, only to receive the proverbial finger from the developer/distributor regarding (a) the product's actual functionality and (:( a complete lack of support for nearly a week whilst parties who are already privy to said monies take off to the pub to resolve their alleged differences.And don't worry about the "lawsuit", for god's sake. People who publicly threaten suit in a basically anonymous flightsim forum are just wagging their tongue. I agree with one poster: simply challenge the payment with the credit card company if you want your money back. It's as clear a signal as any to developer/distributor that you're dissatisfied.I remember the last time people did this to a developer en masse: CaptainSim and the infamous C-130 release. So many complained to Paypal that CapSim concocted a story regarding PayPal screwing with them. Much ado and much screaming ensued, resulting in CaptainSim "bending", so to speak, to the mass hysteria and -- boom!, all of a sudden -- advertising upcoming patches for products they hadn't mentioned in years (i.e., their 707 and 727). They were scared, you see? The money had dried up. So they made many promises and flightsimmers apparently forgave them.Then the money started rolling in again.Then the patches were "forgotten" by CaptainSim.Then the people who remind CaptainSim about those promised patches were purged from their forums.:)

Guest AOA

JtekTake it easy I`m on your side.You have the right to expect more than you have recieved.Pete

Okay, now this is taking it a bit too far. Even I don't mince words and call em as I see em, but I don't think that legal action is warranted in this case.Now, I'm for keeping all developers honest and all, but let's step back from this course of action.