Sign in to follow this  
WA6MQI

Sky Simulations MD-11

Guest zannu

Someboby install this aircraft in FS9 italian version? working whith path C:Programmimicrosoft gamesflight simulator 9?

Guest Water Mango

Anyone know where the pilot heat switch is at??? I hit some ice in the clouds and the speed tape stayed locked at 0kts for the rest of the flight. Must have been some major ice in that cloud. I'm seeing no switch to turn on the pitot heat...

Guest 777

Just purchased this aircraft but having one problem, the Auto-throttle didn't work !I click the FMS/SPD button to engage the auto throttle but there is no effect. Am I missing something ? How to activate this functionality ?Is there anyone can help me on this ? Thanks(I am using FS9)

Guest zannu

I buy today and i've the same problem however the fmc its garbage 25

Now that the FAQ page has been updated, there is a contact address for support. This is very nice to see, and would make me feel better about purchasing the product as any bugs get smoothed out. I personally am more of a hardcore simmer, but a simple approach now and then is nice. Hopefully, they will get a forum up and running to help owners more efficiently.

Guest CWD

It's not a hardcore full-real simulation. Know what you're getting going in and you won't have to #### and moan afterwards.

777 there's a click spot on the letters 'IAS'. When you push the 'FMS SPD' button then click 'IAS'.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/166379.jpg

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest zannu

somebody imagine when the pmdg md11 will relase? i hope for the summer anybody know when?

Guest Jeff Berman

You know they will not give a date of any kind :)

Guest zannu

ok but nothing of approx date? indications? indiscrections?

Guest 777

Dillon , thank you very much for your help, I will try it immediately.

Guest 777

What contact address ? I didn't see any contact information in their website, only the FAQ of MD-11 Setup. Can you post those info. here if you can see it, thanks.

Guest 777

Never mind, I see it now :) It's in the Windows Dialog picture.

Alright Houston we have some serious autopilot problems here.One thing that's frustrating me is this hokey way of switching for NAV mode to GPS mode. Right on Left clicking the same button with no clear way to see what mode your in is frustrating.The pitot heat needs to get turned up a few degrees. Once the speed tap goes back to 'Taxi' your stuck not knowing your speed for at least 5 to 10 minutes. All the while the autopilot's virticle speed loses all since of meaning. When the Auto Throttle is not working it seems it's impossible for the AP to maintain a steady VS hold. This would be disastrous on approach.Finally after trying the tweak above I find the autopilot still can't catch the Glide Slope. As soon as the AP detects activity from the GS, the nose starts heading towards the ground. You have to hurry up and manually take over and hand fly the approach down to the runway...It's time for me to email support. If these bugs get ironed out this could very well be a pretty decent add-on... I have one main problem with what I just wrote here; I don't see an email address anywhere on SKY SIMULATION'S website... :-hmmm

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2